Air India Limited Recruitment 2021: Air India Limited has issued the latest notification for Air India Limited Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Chief Financial Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
AI Airport Services Limited, AIASL (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services
Limited) invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the
requirements stipulated herein for the post of Chief Financial Officer, AIASL on a Fixed Term
Contract basis which may be renewed subject to the performance and the requirement of the
AI Airport Services Limited, to fill in the existing vacancy as shown below and to maintain a
panel of elected candidates
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Qualification Details:
- Required Age Limit:
- Salary Package:
- Mode of Selection:
- Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Address: Air India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Important Instructions:
- Description of the Job Functions
- Focusing Dates: Air India Limited Recruitment 2021
- || Official Links For Air India Limited Recruitment 2021 ||
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here
|Organization||Air India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief Financial Officer|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor / Master Degree, CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Air India Limited Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- The selection of candidates shall be by way of screening/short-listing of the
applications received for the post. It will be followed by personal interview.
- Due weightage will be given to the candidate’s academic qualifications and post
qualification work experience.
- Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on additional qualifications & experience and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- The final selection will be on the basis of rank lists drawn, based on the total marks
secured in the interview coducted at AIASL premises.
- Short listed candidates have the choice to attend the interview from AIASL
premises at Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai or Delhi. The timing and addresses will be
shared to shortlisted candidates
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.com
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to [email protected]
Address: Air India Limited Recruitment 2021
- “General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road,New Delhi-110001.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Description of the Job Functions
- Duties and Responsibilities as overall in charge of all the financial activities of the Company viz. Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting on PAN India basis.
- Statutory Compliance w.r.t GST, PT, TDS, PF, ESIC, Gratuity, DGFT etc.
- Facilitating/Completing Statutory Audit/ CAG Audit/Cost Audit/Internal Audit/Tax Audit within the time limits stipulated by law.
- Implementing Internal Financial Control on Pan India Basis.
- Implementation of Risk Management Policy.
- Working Capital Management, Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Streamlining Payroll functions.
- Preparing Reports as and when required by Higher Authority i.e. CEO/Board.
- Ensuring Compliances of Audit Committee Meetings.
- Compliance with DPE Guidelines (as applicable to PSU/CPSE).
- Coordinating with outside Authorities such as DPE/Ministry of Civil Aviation/
GST/Income Tax or any other authority.
- Taking note of observations of Internal Auditor, Statutory Auditors, and
Comptroller & Auditor General of India and taking corrective actions thereafter
from time to time.
- Working on IATA platform, GeM, TReDS.
- Timely Reconciliations, MIS etc.
- Physical Verification of Fixed Assets.
- Quarterly Preparation of Accounts of the Company.
- Any other allied job related to Finance.
Focusing Dates: Air India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Dates: 29.09.2021 to 21.10.2021
|| Official Links For Air India Limited Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | TCS Jobs 2021-BCA / B.Sc / B.Voc – Apply Here Now
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021: 2,056 Posts- Last Date 25 October-Apply Here Now
- SBI Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 18 October-606 Posts
- Punjab Police Head Constable Result 2021 All Details Check Here