Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration 2023 Ayushman Bharat Yojana whose full name is Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. This is a kind of National Public Health Insurance Fund ie fund, if you are interested in taking advantage of this, then let us make you aware that in this article we have covered the important points related to Ayushman Bharat Registration 2023 in this way.
In the article, I have tried to share with you in simple words, you must read this article at the end and know the complete process of registration in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration 2023
Under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, the Government of India wants to provide free access to health insurance coverage for low-income people in the country, it is believed that 50% of India’s population is eligible for this scheme, Ayushman Bharat.
The scheme is part of the National Health Policy of the Government of India. Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the month of December 2018, the citizens who are eligible for this scheme can do Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2023 through online and offline means.
At present, Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is being run by the National Health Authority organized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, as we mentioned above that the Ayushman Bharat scheme has been launched by the Central Government but in this, the Central Government and
The state government is funded both, under this scheme was launched in Jharkhand by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on 23 September 2018 with the aim of providing free treatment to 50 crore Indians, under this scheme up to ₹ 500000 free of cost per annum. is treated.
|Plan||Ayushman Bharat Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana|
|ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|launch date||23 September 2018|
|total budget||Rs 8088 crore|
Note: There is 1 interesting fact about Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, which is the world’s largest sponsored health care program.
Let us now get complete information about the eligibility of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the eligibility for rural and urban areas are different to take advantage of this scheme.
Important Document for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Of all family members
- Ration card
- mobile number
- address proof
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
For Rural Area
- ✔ Only one room with kucha walls and kucha roof.
- ✔ No adult member between ages 16 to 59.
- ✔ Households with no adult male member between ages 16 to 59.
- ✔ Disabled member and no able-bodied adult member.
- ✔ SC/ST households.
- ✔ Landless households deriving a major part of their income from manual casual labour.
For Urban Area
- ✔ In urban areas, the following 11 occupational categories of workers are eligible for the scheme.
- ✔ Ragpicker.
- ✔ Beggar.
- ✔ Domestic worker.
- ✔ Street vendor/ Cobbler/hawker / other service provider working on streets.
- ✔ Construction worker/ Plumber/ Mason/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/ Coolie and other head-load worker.
- ✔ Sweeper/ Sanitation worker/ Mali.
- ✔ Home-based worker/ Artisan/ Handicrafts worker/ Tailor.
- ✔ Transport worker/ Driver/ Conductor/ Helper to drivers and conductors/ Cart puller/ Rickshaw puller.
- ✔ Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon in small establishment/ Helper/Delivery assistant / Attendant/ Waiter.
- ✔ Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker.
- ✔ Washer-man/ Chowkidar.
Major Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Complications arising during treatment
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Under the Prime Minister Ayushman Yojana, up to 5 lakh health insurance is being provided to poor families.
Key Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance/ assurance scheme fully financed by the government.
- It provides a cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private empanelled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to health care services for the beneficiary at the point of service, that is, the hospital.
- PM-JAY envisions to help mitigate catastrophic expenditure on medical treatment which pushes nearly 6 crore Indians into poverty each year.
- It covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines.
- There is no restriction on the family size, age or gender.
- All pre–existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital in India to avail cashless treatment.
- Services include approximately 1,393 procedures covering all the costs related to treatment, including but not limited to drugs, supplies, diagnostic services, physician’s fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges etc.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for the healthcare services at par with the private hospitals.
Free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List
|Name of State||Coronavirus/COVID-19 Free Test Center (Source-www.indiatvnews.com)|
|Delhi||All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
|Maharashtra||Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur|
Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases, Mumbai
|Rajasthan||Sawai Man Singh, Jaipur|
Dr. S.N Medical College, Jodhpur
Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
SP Med. College, Bikaner
RNT Medical College, Udaipur
|Tamilnadu|| King’s Institute of Preventive Medicine & Research, Chennai|
Government Medical College, Theni
Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
Govt. Medical college, Thiruvaru
|Uttar Pradesh||King’s George Medical University, Lucknow|
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
|Uttarakhand||Government Medical College, Haldwani|
|West Bengal||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata|
|Madhya Pradesh||All India Institute Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur
|Kerala||National Institute of Virology Field Unit|
Govt. Medical College, Thriuvananthapuram
Govt. Medical College, Kozhikhode
Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
|Karnataka||Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore|
National Institute of Virology Field Unit Bangalore
Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore
Hassan Inst. of Med. Sciences, Hassan
Shimoga Inst. of Med. Sciences, Shivamogga
|Gujarat||BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad|
M.P.Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar
|Haryana||BPS Govt Medical College, Sonipat|
Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Inst. of Med. Sciences, Rohtak
|Himachal Pradesh||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt. Med. College, Kangra, Tanda
|Jammu & Kashmir||Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar|
Government Medical College, Jammu
Government Medical College, Srinagar
|Jharkhand||MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur|
|Meghalaya||NEIGRI of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong|
|Manipur||J N Inst. of Med. Sciences Hospital, Imphal-East, Manipur|
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
|Odisha||Regional Medical Research Center, Bhubaneswar|
|Punjab||Government Medical College, Patiala|
Government Medical College, Amritsar
|Puducherry||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Telangana||Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad|
Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
|Tripura||Government Medical College, Agartala|
|Bihar||Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Chandigarh||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Chhattisgarh||All India Institute Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar|
|Andhra Pradesh||Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati|
Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
Sidhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
|Assam||Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati|
Regional Medical Research Center, Dibrugarh
Silchar Medical College, Silchar
Jorhat Medical College, Jorha
What are the eligibility to avail the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Following are the eligibility of the Ayushman Bharat scheme for rural beneficiaries and urban beneficiaries.
Eligibility for Rural Beneficiaries
If a person from a rural area takes advantage of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, then he should have any one of the following 7 eligibility.
- There should be only one room in the house with kutcha walls and kutcha roof.
- There should not be any adult member in the family between the age of 16 to 59
- Families with no adult male member between the ages of 16 and 59
- The family should not have a disabled member or any able-bodied adult member.
- Family belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
- The family is landless i.e. does not own a house and a large part of the income is derived from manual casual labour.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)|
|in Language||आयुष्मान भारत योजना – आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना|
|Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Governing Body||National Health Authority Government of India|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Type of Scheme||Universal Health Coverage (UHC)|
|Major Benefit||Health Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh to all families covered in PM-JAY|
|Scheme Objective||Health Insurance of Needy People|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not yet Declared|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023||Official Website|
Eligibility for Urban Beneficiaries
If a person from a rural area takes advantage of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, then he should have any one of the following 11 eligibility.
- applicant is a garbage collector
- applicant is a beggar
- applicant should be a domestic worker
- The applicant should be a street vendor / cobbler / hawker / street worker or other service provider
- Applicant should be a construction worker / plumber / mason / labor / painter / welder / security guard / porter and other head-load labor
- Applicant should be a mopper / sanitation worker / gardener
- Applicant should be a home-based worker/artisan/handicraft worker/tailor
- Applicant must be a transport worker/driver/conductor/assistance to drivers and conductors/car puller/rickshaw driver
- Applicant should be shop employee / assistant / peon / assistant / distribution assistant / attendant / waiter in small establishments
- Applicant should be Electrician/Mechanic/Assembler/Repair Worker
- Applicant must be a washerman/watchman
Let us now know the process of Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration 2023.
How to register in Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023?
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
To register in the Aasmaan Bharat scheme, you have to follow the following given conditions carefully, only then you will be able to register for this scheme.
Note: The facility of online registration for Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023 has not been provided, so you have to do it offline only.
- To register in Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023, first you have to go to your CSC i.e. Public Service Center and submit all the documents.
- After submitting all the documents by visiting the Jan Seva Kendra, all your documents will be verified.
- After verifying all the documents, the Jan Seva Kendra through which you will be registered.
- Within 2 to 3 weeks of registration, you will be given Ayushman Bharat Golden Card by your public service center i.e. CSC.
After reading all the above-given information, by now you must have been aware of how Ayushman Bharat applies or registers in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Even after reading this article, if you have any questions related to Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2023, then you must ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.