BSE Odisha 10th Result 2022 Odisha – The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has declared the BSE Odisha 10th Result 2022 Odisha at 1 pm today. The pass percentage of girls in the state has surpassed that of boys, and the pass rate has been declared. The result was announced by the BSE Odisha at its office in Bhubaneswar. The passing percentage of girls in the state has surpassed that of boys, and the pass rate has been declared.
The pass percentage of girls in Class 10 result 2022 in Odisha has surpassed that of boys, today. The pass percentage of girls has reached 92.37 percent, while that of boys has reached 88.73 percent. The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has declared the result today at 1 pm.
The result will be available on the website of BSE Odisha and on the website of the Directorate of Education, Odisha.
BSE 10th Result 2022
1. BSE Odisha Class 10 Result 2022 – The BSE Odisha Class X results were released on July 06th, 2022. Students can check their results from the official website of BSE Odisha www.bseodisha.ac.in
2. Pass Percentage – Pass percentage is calculated by dividing the number of students passing the exam by the total number of candidates appearing for the exams, Overall passed % this year was 90.55%.
3. Girls Pass Percentage – Girls passed % this year was 92.37%.
4. Boys Pass Percentage – Boys passed % this year was 88.73%.
BSE Odisha Class 10th Result 2022 Pass Percentage Year Wise
- 2022 – 90.55 per cent
- 2021 – 97.89 per cent
- 2020 – 78.76 per cent
- 2019 – 70.78 per cent
- 2018 – 92.47 per cent
- 2017 – 93 per cent
Also Read – DSE Odisha Result 2022
BSE Odisha 10th Result 2022 Direct Link
Name of Exam: Odisha Secondary School Certificate (Matric) Annual Exam 2021-22
Exam Name: BSE Odisha Class 10th (HSC)
Exam Date: 19 April to 06 May 2022
Date of Result: 6 July 2022
Direct Link of Result: Click Here
Official Website : www.bseodisha.ac.in
Official Websites To Get Odisha 10th Result 2022
BSE Odisha 10th Result 2022: Grade Wise Performance
- A1- 8,119 students
- A2- 54,889 students
- Failed- 8,699 students.
How to Check The Odisha 10th Result 2022
- First of all, Students need to visit the official website of the Odisha Board,
- Then, students need to find the “HSC Annual Exam Results” link, which is available on the home page on the home page,
- Then click on the link that says “Odisha Board HSC Class 10th Examination Result March 2022”,
- Then, the students need to enter their respective roll number, date of birth,
- Then, Students need to Fill the Image in the text and press submit,
- Finally, the students will be able to view their Results of the BSE Odisha Class 10th Board Exam and can download Marksheet,
- Students can print the result for further admission purposes.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
- IGNOU December TEE 2022 Admit Card: Steps to Download, Direct Link, Details Here
- NEET SS 2022 Counselling Round 1 Registration and Choice Filling begins @mcc.nic.in
- OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022: TGT Recruitment 7540 Vacancies, Apply Here Now
- Mandatory Block mechanism and Validation of Instructions for Pay-In of Securities
- DU NCWEB 4th Cut off 2022 Date, Schedule, Direct Link Here