Railway Recruitment Board has finally declared the CEN – RRC 01/2019 (Level 1) E-Call letter for Computer Based Test (CBT) on September 18 2022, by sending an email to all the registered candidates who had registered for RRC 01/2019
On June 30, 2022, RRB Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2022 has announced the RRB Group D 2022 exam dates. According to the announcement of the RRB Group D 2022 exam date, RRB Group D CBT 1 will be conducted in 4 stages. The first stage is from August 17, 2022, to August 25, 2022, the second stage is from August 26 to September 8, 2022, and the third stage is from September 8 to September 19, 2022, Phase 4 took place from September 19 to October. July 7, 2022.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
The RRB Railway Recruitment Board organises the RRB Group D Level 1, RRB NTPC and other railway exams, giving candidates an excellent opportunity to fulfil their dreams of joining the prestigious public sector of India (Indian Railways), In this Article we have mentioned all the Direct PDF links to Syllabus, Admit Card, E-Call Letter, Etc.
RRC 01/2019 E-Call Letter Highlights
|Exam Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Posts:||103769 Posts All Regions|
|Post Name||RRC 01/2019 (Level 1) Group D Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Computer Based Test(s), Document Verification|
|Free Travel Authority||For SC/ST Candidates|
|Level 1 Exam Start Date:||August 17 2022|
|Level 1 Exam End Date:||October 7 2022|
|No. of Phase||4|
|Admit Card Status:||Available|
Group D RRC 01/2019 E-Call Letter PDF Download Details
Candidates of RRC- Central Railway (MUMBAI), Eastern Railway (KOLKATA), North Eastern Railway (GORAKHPUR) can view their E-Call letter, City Intimation Slip for Level 1, Candidates of RRC- East Coast Railway (BHUBANESWAR), Northeast Frontier Railway (GUWAHATI), Northern Railway (NEW DELHI), Southern Railway (CHENNAI) can view their E-Call letter, City Intimation Slip for Level 1. Candidates Can download the RRC 01/2019 e-call letter for computer-based examinations CBT for RRB Group D.
All the candidates who have registered for group d RRC 01/2019 received an email regarding the equality where the candidates can find their registration number and date of birth with the help of this registration number and Date of Birth, and Candidates will be able to download there RRB Group D, RRC 01/2019 admit card and city intimation slip for their upcoming RRC exam of group D from railway recruitment boards.
Candidates are advised to note the following timings / उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे निम्नलिखित समय पर ध्यान दें
Shift / पारी Reporting time / उपस्थित होने का समय Gate closure time / गेट बंद होने का समय Exam start time / परीक्षा आरंभ होने का समय 1 07.30 AM 08.30 AM 09.00 AM The duration of CBT will be 90 minutes for 100 questions (120 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates taking the CBT with Scribe). 2 11.15 AM 12.15 PM 12.45 PM The duration of CBT will be 90 minutes for 100 questions (120 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates taking the CBT with Scribe). 3 03.30 PM 04.30 PM 05.00 PM The duration of CBT will be 90 minutes for 100 questions (120 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates taking the CBT with Scribe).
Instructions for City Intimation Slip CEN – RRC 01/2019
- This intimation is NOT your e-call letter and it does not permit you to appear in the exam. It is only for your information of examination city and date and for making travel arrangements. Change of date/city/shift/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
- This intimation can be downloaded and printed for your reference.
- You will be able to download your e-call letter 4 days prior to your Exam Date, which will cover all required information, such as Exam Centre details, Roll No. etc. You will be allowed to appear in the Examination on the basis of e-call letter only.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are directed to follow COVID appropriate behaviour. Candidate must wear mask at all times.
- Candidates are required to download the e-call letter. Entry will be permitted only with the appropriate e-call letter for the particular shift of the exam.
- The candidates are requested to carry their Aadhar Card to the Exam center in addition to other ID proof. There will be Aadhaar enabled biometric verification of candidates at the exam centre.
- On the production of this authority, you are entitled to travel free to and fro, as per the details given above, by Train in Second Class Sleeper and Reservation Charges are not payable.
- Validity of the pass for journey will be :
- a. If the candidate travels within the state – 7 days (including Exam Date)
- b. If the candidate travels beyond his state – 10 days (including Exam Date)
- This travel authority is valid only if accompanied with ORIGINALSC/ST Certificate as per the details given below:-
- At the time of actual journey, the candidate must carry this authority and original SC/ST Certificate.
CAUTION: Free Travel Authority is not transferable and any fraudulent use is a criminal offence
Important Instructions to the Candidate for CEN – RRC 01/2019 Level 1 CBT Exam
Please read carefully and comply with all the instructions
Candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination only on producing e- Call letter, Photograph, Original Photo ID & Face Mask only
- Candidates should report at the Exam centre well in advance of the reporting time indicated on the e-Call Letter to complete activities such as AADHAR linked Biometric Authentication of the candidate, capture of biometric (LTI) and photo, collection of documents, announcement of instructions and logging in etc. The candidates are required to carry Aadhar card to facilitate biometric Authentication.
- Candidates to note the following timings. The duration of CBT will be 90 minutes for 100 questions (120 minutes for PwBD candidates taking the CBT with Scribe).
|Reporting Time||07:30 AM||11:15 AM||03.30 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||08:30 AM||12:15 PM||04.30 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:00 AM||12:45 PM||05.00 PM|
- No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after gate closing time for the date and shift indicated in the e-Call Letter.
- Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
- The e-Call Letter is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At least two original and valid photo identification card (i.e. not photocopied or scannedor expired) such as Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, E-PAN Card Print out, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card, SSLC/HSC mark sheet with photo must be presented failing which he/she will not be permitted in the exam. In case the presented ID proof is found doubtful / not genuine, alternate photo ID proof has to be submitted to avoid denial of permission to attend exam. Photocopy of the ID proof will not be allowed.
- This e-Call Letter is valid only for the test date, shift and time as specified thereon.
Banned items/electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, pager, watches, earphone, Bluetooth enabled devices, microphone, health bands, calculators, book, pen, paper, pencil, eraser, pouch, scale, writing pad, metallic wears, bangles, religious symbols, ornaments, mangal sutra, belts, bracelets, handbag, cap, purse, camera, water bottle, packaged/open food items etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. Only e-Call Letter and Photo ID card in original will be allowed inside the test hall. Candidate should not carry any Pen/ Pencil inside the Test Centre. Pen will be provided to the candidates during the Exam. Candidates are requested not to apply Henna on their hands/Feet as this obstructs the capture of Biometrics.
- The Candidates can view the Question paper in the language opted for at the time of filling the Application and in English Language. If English Language is opted then question paper can be viewed in English Language only.
- Candidates availing assistance of scribe will have to communicate with the scribe only in the language opted by them in the online application.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
- The mock test link is available on the website of RRBs. Use this link to familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
- Indulging in any type of malpractice /unfair means/Misbehavior/indiscipline/ impersonation at any stage of the recruitment process will lead to immediate cancellation of candidature, followed by permanent debarring from Railway Examinations & Appointment in Railways.
- Candidate should write his/her Name and Roll Number on the Rough sheet(s) provided for rough work. The Rough sheet(s) will have to be returned after the test.
- Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to follow COVID AppropriateBehaviour all the time like use of face mask, sanitizing of hands, covering mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing, avoid crowding and maintaining adequate physical distance etc. If the candidate is found having COVID like symptoms and temperature more than prescribed limit during checking, appropriate action will be taken as per government guidelines.
- The e-Call Letter is provisional and subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category, PwBD status etc. as mentioned in his/her online application which is subject to verification in the successive stages of the selection process.
- During the exam i.e. at the mid of the exam, additional biometric LTI, photograph capture and attendance including physical RTI, LTI and signature (in running handwriting) of the candidates will be taken and No extra time will be given for the same as it is an integral part of exam process.
- Special instructions, if any, given by the Invigilator should be followed strictly.
- Change of date/shift/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
- RRB reserves the right to order re-examination for any or all the candidates.
- Decision of the RRB in all the matters will be final and binding on the candidates.
Instructions for PwBD Candidates with Scribe
- Both the PwBD candidate and Scribe should carry a valid and original Photo ID to the Examination Venue, without which they will not be permitted to appear for CBT.
- Incase of PwBD candidates with scribe, candidates as well as scribe must aﬃx Passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) Colour Photographs in the space provided on the RRB portion of the e-Call Letter. The photo should be same as that was uploaded at the time of online application.
- Candidate can change their scribe by submitting the requisite information at the examination centre on the day of exam. For this purpose, candidate to fill up details in “change of Scribe” form provided on the e-call letter of Scribe.
- Candidates who are eligible for scribe and have not opted for scribe at the time of filling up of online application can also avail scribe facility by bringing their own scribe for the exam. For this purpose, candidates have to fill up details in the prescribed proforma and submit the same at the Test Centre on the day of the exam.
How to download RRB Group D RRC 01/2019 Level 1 CBT Exam
- Firstly, Open Direct Link Given Here – Applicant Login (digialm.com)
- After Clicking, a new page will open which will say Candidate Login
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- In Case you have forgotten your Registration Number
- Check your Email for your Registration Number,
- Press Login after entering all the details
- Download and Save your E-Call Letter.
- A Print out of the E-Call Letter is a must for appearing in the exam
- Therefore, Print your E-call Letter beforehand
RRC 01/2019 Level 1 CBT Exam Direct Links
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase 3 Exam City Intimation Slip Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase-3 CBT Exam Date Notice PDF||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase-2 CBT Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase 2 Exam City Intimation Slip Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Application Status Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Application Status Notice PDF||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase-1 CBT Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase-2 CBT Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D City Intimation Slip Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D City Intimation Slip Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Helpdesk for Candidates||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Mock Test Link||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Know Your Registration Number||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Phase-I CBT Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D Apprentice (NCVT) Marks Update Notice||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D 1st Stage CBT Exam Date||Click Here|
|RRB CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) Group D 1st Stage CBT Schedule||Click Here|
|RRB Group D 2019 CBT 1 & CBT 2 Notice||Click Here|