CLAT 2022 application online has begun on 1st January 2022. On the other hand, the exam date for CLAT 2022 is 8th May 2022. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply online from the official website of CLAT.
CLAT application form 2022 released: The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the CLAT 2022 application form on January 1, 2022, a consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The last date to submit CLAT registration form is March 31, 2022. CLAT application fee is Rs 4,000 (Rs 3,500 for SC and ST candidates). Candidates have to pay a CLAT registration fee to complete the application process.
Read this post to get the latest information about CLAT such as eligibility criteria, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme, cut-off, and more!
CLAT 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The CLAT Consortium has released the online application form of CLAT on January 1. The application is available at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. To fill the form, candidates will have to get registered, fill in personal, academic, and contact details, and pay the fee.
How to fill CLAT Application Form 2022
- Registration: To register, enter your name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details: Here enter personal, academic, and contact details. You will also be required to select the program of study (UG or PG), and enter preferred NLUs in the order of priority from the drop-down menu.
- Upload documents: Scanned copies of signature, photograph, and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) have to be uploaded.
CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
CLAT 2022 Eligibility criteria enable the candidates with 45% marks in the qualifying exam to appear for the national level exam. Also, 5% relaxation in qualifying marks i.e. 40% marks are required to apply for the exam if a candidate belongs to the reserved category.
- There is no age limit to apply or appear for CLAT.
- NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals can also apply or appear for CLAT.
|CLAT UG||10+2 or equivalent||Gen/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI – 45% SC/ST – 40%|
|CLAT PG||LLB/ 5-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons)/ equivalent exam||Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories – 50% SC/ ST category – 45%|
CLAT 2022 Application Form
The process to fill CLAT 2022 Application Form is mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the Consortium of NLU’s.
- Start the application process through the official website.
- Enter the email address and phone number for registration.
- After validating the number, log in to the site using the phone number and password.
- Enter the information carefully and check before going to the submit button.
- Enter preferences among the 22 national law universities.
- Pay the required amount of application fees through the online mode by using the payment portal of Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI
- Upload the important documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the same.
CLAT 2022 Application Fees
- CLAT Application Fees must be paid through the online mode using their payment portal.
- CLAT Application Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- In the below table, category-wise CLAT Application Fee 2022 is given.
|Previous Years Question Paper (not included with application fee)||INR 500|
Documents Upload Guidelines in CLAT 2022
While filling the online application form, candidates will have to upload the documents as per the format mentioned below in the table:
|State of domicile certificate||1.5 MB|
CLAT 2022 – Document Specification
|Document||Image size (maximum)||Format|
|State domicile certificate||2 MB|
- Application fee: Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
|General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category||Rs. 4000|
|SC/ST/BPL category||Rs. 3500|
Points to remember for CLAT 2022
- One must fill the CLAT registration only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don’t meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- During the document verification process of CLAT counseling 2022, all details entered in the form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case of any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as the final CLAT seat allotment 2022 will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
CLAT Previous year Registration Statistics
Question 1: How many candidates appeared for CLAT 2021?
Ans: As per data released by the consortium, a total of 53, 574 candidates appeared in the undergraduate, and over 8,000 candidates appeared in the postgraduate exams of CLAT 2021.
Question 2: How many candidates registered for CLAT 2021?
Ans: 75,183 candidates registered for the exam.
|ST, SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3500|
|General, OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 4000|
|General, OBC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 4000|
CLAT 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||CLAT|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of NLUs|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||2622 Seats|
Download all details about CLAT 2022 – Download Brochure
CLAT 2022 Important Dates
- Upcoming Dates and Events
- 01 Jan, 2022 – 31 Mar, 2022
- Application | Mode: Online – 08 May, 2022
- Exam | Mode: Offline
- TS CPGET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment 2021 – AFPR
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 | @jssc.nic.in | 956 Posts | Apply Now
- IBPS PO Result 2021: Result, Direct Link, Cut Off Marks
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, MTS Steno 3847 Posts – Apply Online Here
- IIM CAT Result 2021: Cut Off, Score Card, Percentile
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022 – 1521 Posts, Apply Online Now
CONTINUE READING BELOW