ESIC will release the admit cards for ESIC UDC 2022 exam on its official website, esic.nic.in. Information regarding the examination center will be mentioned in ESIC UDC admit card 2022. The recruitment for ESIC UDC 2022 will be conducted in three phases: Preliminary exam, Mains exam, and Computer Skill Test.
ESIC Exam Date Admit Card
The ESIC will conduct the UDC Phase I exam 2022 on 19th March 2022. Candidates who will clear the phase I exam will be eligible to appear in the phase II exam. Phase 2 exam will be held on 30th April 2022. On the other hand, the ESIC MTS phase I exam will be held on 26th March 2022 and Phase II exam on 30th April 2022. The ESIC Stenographer’s exam consists of only one Phase, which will be conducted on 20th March 2022.
ESIC Exam Date Admit Card Summary
|ESIC UDC Notification Date||28 December 2021|
|ESIC UDC Registration Dates||15 January to 15 February 2022|
|ESIC UDC Vacancy||1769|
|ESIC UDC Exam Date||19 March 2022|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card Date||Released Check Below|
|ESIC UDC Result Date||To be announced|
ESIC Exam Dates 2022
ESIC Exam 2022 – ESIC Exam Date 2022: ESIC Has Released the ESIC Exam 2022 Date for UDC Phase I Exam 2022 on 19th March 2022. Candidates who will clear the phase I exam will be eligible to appear in the phase II exam. Phase 2 exam will be held on 30th April 2022.
On the other hand, the ESIC MTS phase I exam will be held on 26th March 2022 and Phase II exam on 30th April 2022 at its official website (esic.nic.in). The ESIC Stenographer’s exam consists of only one Phase, which will be conducted on 20th March 2022.
ESIC MTS UDC Steno Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||1964||18,000 – 56,900/- Level – 1|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1736||25,500 – 81,100/- Level -4|
|Stenographer (Steno)||165||25,500 – 81,100/- Level -4|
- FATF Grey List, All Countries in FATF Grey List 2022 – Check Here Now
- CLC Result 2022, Check Result | CLC DTSE 2022, CLC Exam Result 2022 – Download Link @dtse.clcparivar.in
- RO ARO Result, AHC RO ARO Result 2022 Announced, Direct Link, Check Merit List Here
- NDA & NA (I) and (II) Admit Card | NDA Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Hall Ticket Download Date
- CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Date Sheet 2022: Download Board Timetable @cbse.nic.in
How to Download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
- Go to the official website of ESIC – and then visit ‘Recruitment’ Section
- Click on the admit card link flashing on the homepage
- Enter your details
- Download ESIC UDC Admit Card
Other than this, ESIC Stenographer Phase 1 Mains Exam will be held on the next day of the UDC Exam i.e. 20 March 2022 (Sunday). However, the date for ESIC MTS Exam is yet to release,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 (Soon)
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will soon upload the admit card of the online Phase 1 exam, to be held on 19 March 2022, for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). Hence, ESIC Admit Card is expected in the second or third week of March 2022 on esic.nic.in.
ESIC UDC Admit Card Link
We will provide you ESIC UDC Admit Card Link as soon it release on the official website of ESIC. Candidates would be able to download the admit card with help of their registration number and password which was allotted to the candidates at the time of registration.
How To Download ESIC UDC Exam Date 2022?
Steps to download the ESIC UDC Admit Card are as follows, check them out and learn about the step-by-step downloading procedure.
- Step 1. To download the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 an individual has to visit the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation i.e. @www.esic.nic.in.
- Step 2. Post visiting the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation an option related to the ESIC Services, tap on that option.
- Step 3. Post tapping on the above-mentioned option, various options will be visible before you, where an option of Recruitment will be visible before, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- Step 4. Post redirecting to another webpage you will have an option related to the ESIC UDC Admit Card, tap on that option and get redirected to another webpage.
- Step 5. Post redirecting to another webpage you will be asked to enter the login credentials, fill in the requested details, and download your ESIC UDC Hall Ticket.
- CBSE CTET Nic In Result 2021: CTET December 2021 Results – AFPR
- WB SET Result 2022: Download Link, Cut Off Marks, Etc – AFPR
- CTET Admit Card 2021 (Direct LINK) Hall Ticket | सीटीईटी एडमिट कार्ड दिसंबर 2021
ESIC UDC Phase 1 Preliminary Examination
This phase is qualifying only and grades will not count towards the final selection. There will be 4 sections: Intelligence and General Thinking, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. 100 questions of the type goal with 2 points each for the correct answer are given. For each wrong answer, a one-fourth point is given a negative rating. The test duration is 60 minutes (1 hour).
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of questions.||Max.Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
ESIC MTS Admit Card Direct Download Link
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
ESIC Exam 2022
Direct link to download ESIC MTS Phase 1 Admit Card
RECRUITMENT OF ESIC Multi-Tasking Staff (ibps.in) Phase 1 ADMIT CARD LINK
RECRUITMENT OF UPPER DIVISION CLERK (UDC), STENOGRAPHER (STENO.) (ibps.in)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|AFPR News Homepage||Click Here|
- SBI E-Mudra / PM-SVANidhi Loan – Apply Online Here | AFPR
- Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) – Download E-EPIC | AFPR
- TNPDS Ration Card | Smart Ration Card Status | AFPR
- Universal Travel Pass | What is Universal Travel Pass? | AFPR
- Covid Booster Dose Registration 2022 | Vaccine Booking – AFPR
- RT PCR Report: Download Your COVID-19 Report Online Here (afpr.co.in)
- Digital Health ID Card 2021: Apply Now, Benefits – Importan
- Vaccine Certificate – COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Download process, Correction & Verification
- Coronavirus India – Live Map Tracker from Microsoft Bing by AFPR News
Comments are closed.