Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download Link How to register online for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign at harghartirang.com, The Government of India has recently announced “Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan“.
The Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Home Affairs have executed the campaign in collaboration with the National Archives of India and the National Museum. The aim is to create awareness about the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters for our country’s independence.
A program allowing Indian people to display the tricolor in their homes to mark the country’s 75th Independence Day will have to submit a selfie on harghartirang.com and rashtragaan.in
We celebrated the Year 1947 as the 75th anniversary of India’s independence from British rule. As part of the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has requested all Indians to unfurl the national flag from their homes (the tricolor should be hoisted in every household).
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ is a campaign under the aegis of Amrita Mahotsav of Azadi to encourage people to bring the tricolor home and hoist it on the occasion of the 75th year of India’s independence.
Our relationship with the flag has always been more formal and institutional than personal. Collectively bringing home the flag as a nation in the 75th year of independence is thus not an act of personal association with the tricolor, but a symbol of our commitment to nation-building.
The idea behind this initiative is to create a sense of patriotism in the people’s hearts and spread awareness about the Indian National Flag.
India will celebrate 75 years of independence from British rule in 1947, on August 15, 2022. To commemorate this achievement, the government has announced Azadi Ka Amrita Mahotsav. Urge all citizens to hoist the national flag in their homes from 13 to 15 August.
Prime Minister Modi fueled this campaign. To help in this effort to guarantee that more flags are available, the government has allowed the use of polyester and equipment for the production of flags. Earlier laws allowed using hand-cut and hand-woven flags made of khadi, cotton, wool, silk, and bunting materials.
As the event draws closer, celebrities, athletes, singers, and country stalwarts from all castes, tribes, ssportspersons, and countrymen are tweeting about it and working together on issues and projects related to the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign.
How to make tricolor your Instagram/Facebook profile picture
If you want to set The Indian Tricolor as your Instagram/Facebook profile picture, then you have to follow the simple procedure given here.
- First, you need to open the Instagram/Facebook application.
- Now after opening the application go to Amrit Mahotsav’s Instagram or Facebook profile page.
- A link is given in the bio, you have to click on that link.
- After that, record and tap on the screen to raise the flag.
- Now after that, you have to put your story/reel with #harghartriranga.
- Now you can take a screenshot and make it your profile picture.
- Thus, you can have the India Tricolor as your Instagram/Facebook profile picture.
How to make the Tricolor as your Twitter profile picture
- Open the Twitter app.
- Now go to your profile picture.
- After that click or tap on the Edit Profile option.
- Choose your photo with the tricolor.
- Now click on the save option.
- Thus, you can have your Twitter profile as the tricolor.
How to add the Indian flag to a profile picture on Instagram
- Click on the profile icon below
- Select Edit Profile
- change profile photo
- new profile picture
- Select the downloaded profile picture with the flag and tap on the ‘→’ icon in the top right corner
How to add the Indian flag to a profile picture on Facebook
- Tap on your profile picture and select
- Add Frame
- Select the flag of India from the list of flag options.
- You will see an Indian flag on your existing profile photo.
- you can adjust dp
- click on the save button
- On your profile photo, tap the three dots in the top-right corner
- cClicksave to phone
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Details
|Scheme name||Gar Ghar Tiranga Campaign|
|Program name||Amrita Mahotsav 2022 of Independence|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Celebrated from||13 August 2022|
|Celebrated to||15 August 2022|
|Purpose of the event||A program on 7the 5th Independence Day|
|Type of event||A National Event|
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign aims at Every Home
The Indian government launched a campaign to encourage people to bring home the national flag and fly it to celebrate the 75th anniversary of India’s independence.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Anthem released, featuring famous personalities
Har Ghar Tiranga Sangeet, New Independence Day Song, A Group of Top Stars Not only the government ministers are coming together for the campaign but also famous and veteran actors, athletes, and singers. Amitabh Bachchan, Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, Akshay Kumar, Prabhas, Neeraj Chopra, Tiger Shroff and his father, Jackie Shroff, as well as Anupam Kher, MC Mary Kom, Mithali Raj, and others, have been included in the necklace house tricolor music, Also, the song is sung by both Sonu Nigam and Asha Bhosle.
The video shows people from all over India bringing the tricolor back to their homes and hoisting it with pride and honor. Amitabh Bachchan tweeted the tricolor is his pride, his soul, and everything else. He said that it is an honor to have a small part in music.
It said, “Har Ghar Tiranga … Ghar Ghar Tiranga … Celebrate our Tiranga with this sweet salute, as a symbol of our pride and unity as our country celebrates 75 years of independence,” and “This sweet salute Celebrate our Tiranga with “Our Tiranga,” and “celebrate our Tiranga with this sweet salute to our Tiranga,” and “celebrate our Tiranga with this sweet salute” in this video.
Amendment of the Tiranga campaign of every house
The flag code of India was changed on 20 July 2022, so that the national flag can now be flown both day and night. Earlier rules stated that we could fly the flag only before sunrise or after sunset.
Also, the public, non-governmental organizations,s or any educational institution can fly the national flag on any day, regardless of any event or occasion, as long as they follow the rules to maintain the honor and dignity of the flag. We do.
Amit Shah’s appeal for the Tiranga campaign at Har Ghar Tiranga
Indian Home Minister Amit Shah has ordered people to be ready for the ‘Hara Tiranga’ program and inform the rest of the world that India has woken up. As Prime Minister Narendra Modi has helped India achieve various milestones, the nation is on its way to becoming a major world power. He said that hoisting the national flag is the only way to reach the destination of New India.
From August 2 to August 15, the minister will publicize the event uniquely using the nation by publishing pictures of the national flag on various social media websites. We have great respect and admiration for the warriors who laid down their lives for India along with Venkaiah, who designed the flag of India. Amit Shah said in his speech that the election campaign is a celebration of the country, not of the administration.
PM Modi orders the use of the national flag as a profile image
The prime minister wants us to use the national flag as our profile picture on social media like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc before Independence Day. In Mann Ki Baat, the Prime Minister of India asked people to post pictures of their country’s flag on social media between August 2 and August 15. This year marks the 75th anniversary of Independence Day, which is called Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, which will run for three days from August 13 to August 15. In Maan Ki Baat, PM Modi talks about the history of the national flag and the people who came up with the idea and design for it. The government is also changing the flag code.
So everyone should take a selfie with the national flag and post it on the internet. Flags are made from small pieces of material. Official sources say that 20 crore national flags will be hoisted over the houses in the next three days. “When India celebrates 75 years of independence, we will all witness a beautiful and important event.”
Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan Certificate Important Points
Participation in the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan makes the 75th anniversary of Independence Day a memorable and joyous celebration. Some things to keep in mind while hoisting the flag because if it is disrespected in any way it can cause serious concern:
- Every person should salute while hoisting the flag.
- Citizens should remember that displaying the flag as a uniform, pillow or any other apparel should not insult the Indian flag.
- We shall fly no other flag at the same height or height as the Indian flag, as it would be dishonorable
- Flags can only be displayed in open houses, which citizens should remember.
- No one is allowed to hoist the flag on the train.
- Lifting should not be used to promote stunts, as they will take legal action against those who do so.
- You cannot sing another nation’s national anthem, or indulge in propaganda while hoisting the national flag during the ceremony.
Documents Required to get your Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
Documents Required for Certificate
- Phone number of the candidates.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Participation of Post Office Department
The Department of Posts is also trying to be a part of the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan’. The Department of Posts, through the Post Office Portal, is selling the Indian Flag from August 1st for just Rs.25. So we will tell you how you should buy the National Flag for every home tricolor campaign. This flag is perfect for taking selfies for the door-to-door Tiranga campaign events. The size of the flag is 20 x 30 inches, and it is available for just Rs.25.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration
- By visiting the official website you can register for Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan and complete 75 years of independence. From August 13 to August 15, 2022, citizens of the country can put the flag on the portal.
- So those who want to register, first, visit harghartirang.com.
The home page will appear in front of you. Click on the “Pin Up Flag” option.
- After clicking on it, a new page will open and you will have to give location service and permission before filling out the form.
- The form has only two required fields: your name and your mobile phone number.
- Then, upload a picture of yourself with the Indian flag as your profile picture.
- Then you have to choose the next option.
- Then, you will need to adjust the exact location on the map of the area from which they hoisted the flag.
- The flag will then be pinned to the map, and an acknowledgment will be displayed.
Download Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate
Citizens can download a .png certificate after online registration. Follow these steps to download the certificate for raising the flag during the Festival of Independence Day 2022.
- To access the official Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan website, visit the website harghartirang.com.
- On the homepage, attach a flag to the wall of the portal.
- You’ll need to make some adjustments to where the city wants to flag.
- As soon as someone successfully pinned the flag, a notification will appear on the screen showing that they have completed successfully the action.
- The option to download the certificate will appear in the prompt when it comes up. To download the certificate, select the option to do so.
- It will display the certificate on the opening screen.
- Tap the Download button to save the certificate as an offline PNG image on your device.
- If you want to save the certificate, tap the option labeled “Share”.
Also Read, Union Budget 2022: Highlights, Income Tax