HTET Exam Date 2022 Application Form: The HARYANA TET 2022 Application form have been Announced and Registration for the exam has started on17th September 2022 & will end on 27th September 2022.
Candidates can find the application form on the official website of the Board.
HTET 2022 Notification: The notification for the HTET has been published by BSEH on its website. The notification contains all information, such as the test date, application method, and application fee. Applicants must visit the BSEH website to download the notification.
HTET 2022 Overview
|Exam Authority||Haryana Board of School Education|
|Exam Name||HTET – Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Available Posts||Primary Teacher|
Trained Graduate Teacher
Post Graduate Teacher
|Category of Exam||HTET Level 1, 2, and 3|
|Date of Exam||12th and 13th November 2022|
|HTET Form Apply Date 2022||17th September 2022|
|HTET Form 2022 Last Date||27th September 2022|
|HTET Form 2022 Correction Window||From 28th to 30th September 2022|
HTET Exam Date 2022 Application Form
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – 2022 is being organized on 12.11.20022 (Saturday) and 13.11.2022 (Sunday) as per the Directorate of Secondary Education, Haryana’s instructions Panchkula. The Information Bulletin related to the examination is available on the official website of the Board www.bseh.org.in. Interested candidates can apply online on the website www.bseh.org.in for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – 2022 from 17.09.2022 afternoon to 27.09.2022 (12:00 PM) before applying online.
After reading/understanding all the Essential and Important guidelines shown in the sheet carefully, ensure your eligibility, after successfully submitting the online application and examination fee, the candidate should take a copy of the confirmation page.
Also, Read: 67th BPSC Exam Admit Card
HTET Exam 2022 Application Form Modification
Candidates can modify their details, i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, photo identity proof, Aadhaar number and subject selection (Level-2 & 3) online from 28.09.2022 to 30.09.2022. Online application after date 27.09.2022 and modification in online details will not be allowed after date 30.09.2022, and HTET Authority will accept no request in this regard. No change/correction/correction will be permitted in Level, Caste Category, Home State and Physically Challenged Option. Applications received through fax, e-mail, letter etc., or any other means will not be considered.
If a candidate makes more than one application for the same level, The HTET Authority has the right and will cancel their application/eligibility. Candidates should keep visiting the website www.bseh.org.in regularly for the latest information/updates so that they do not miss out on any vital information/information.
Also, Read: RRC 01/2019 E-Call Letter
HTET Exam 2022 Contact Details
If candidates face any technical difficulty while applying online, they can contact on helpline 9717894424, 8810285068, 9289528561 9280517562 and e-mail id [email protected]
HTET 2022 Application Form Dates
Below you will find important dates related to the HTET Application form and Exam:
|HTET Exam 2022Online Application Events||HTET Exam 2022 Online Application Dates|
|HTET Online Registration Begins||September 17, 2022|
|Last date of HTET Online Form||September 27, 2022|
|HTET Application Correction||September 28-30, 2022|
|HTET Admit Card Release Date||to be notified|
|Date of HTET 2022 Exam||November 12-13, 2022|
HTET 2022: Exam Date & Timing
Teachers in different categories are recruited through HTET 2022 through three exams, Below are the details of the HTET Exam 2022 Date & Time:
Parameters HTET 2022 Papers Level 3 (Paper III) Level 2 (Paper-II) Level 1 (Paper I) Category PGT- Lecturer TGT- Teacher (Class VI-VIII) Primary Teacher (Class I – V) Exam Date November 2022 November 2022 November 2022 Exam Time 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
HTET Exam 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for out-of-state candidates is Rs 1000 for PGT and Rs 1800 for TGT. The HTET application fee can be paid online. Applicants should carefully read all information regarding HTET eligibility criteria before submitting their HTET 2022 online application.
Also, Read: DU Admission CSAS Portal
HTET Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for HTET 2022 must check their eligibility according to the notice. Applicants must meet all HTET eligibility criteria as advised to sit for the HTET 2022 exam. Below are the details of the eligibility criteria to apply for HTET 2022:
HTET Educational Qualification
In order to apply for HTET 2022, candidates must meet the following educational qualifications:
Post Educational Qualification Level 1 - Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5) 12th-grade pass with Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) Level 2 - Trained Graduate Teacher (Class 6 to 8) Bachelor’s Degree along with B.Ed Level 3 - Post Graduate Teacher (Above Class 8) Master’s Degree along with B.Ed
HTET Age Criteria
- The minimum age for applying for HTET 2022 is 18 years.
- The maximum age for applying for HTET 2022 is 38 years.
Also, Read: Lucknow University Merit List 2022
HTET Notification 2022: Exam Pattern
For each HTET Exam category, candidates must appear for a particular paper. All questions are objective and exams are conducted in offline mode (pen and paper). Candidates need to mark their respective answers on the OMR sheets. Below are the paper-wise Details of HTET 2022 Exam Pattern:
HTET Level 1 (Paper I)
HTET Subjects Number of Questions Total Marks General Studies 30 (Reasoning-10, Numerical Ability-10, Haryana GK & Current Affairs-10) 30 Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30 Language( Hindi and English) 30 (15+15) 30 Mathematics 30 30 Environmental Studies 30 30 Total 150 150
HTET Level 2 (Paper-II)
HTET 2022 Subjects Number of Questions Total Marks General Studies 30Reasoning-10, Numerical Ability-10, Haryana GK & Current Affairs-10 30 Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30 Language( Hindi and English) 30 (15+15) 30 Chosen Subjects 60 60 Total 150 150
HTET Level 3 (Paper III)
HTET Subjects Number of Questions Total Marks General Studies 30 (Reasoning-10, Numerical Ability-10, Haryana GK & Current Affairs-10) 30 Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30 Language( Hindi and English) 30 (15+15) 30 Subject Chosen 60 60 Total 150 150
All candidates who pass or qualify for the exam will be issued a certificate by HTET Department, which will be valid for 5 years. Candidates are encouraged to review the detailed exam plan and syllabus to better understand their HTET exam preparation.
HTET Notification 2022: Application Form
Candidates need to follow these steps to apply online for HTET on the official website of BSEH starting November 16, 2022:
Step 1: Fill out the Registration Form
- Candidates need to Visit the official website of HTET 2022.
- Then you need to register yourself by selecting the exam you want to appear, for i.e. PRT/ TGT/ PGT, Previously Existing users do not need to register again.
- After the selection of the Exam level, click on the HTET 2022 Online Application Link.
- Fill in all the necessary details and conclude the registration procedure.
- Your provisional Roll Number/Registration Number and the Password will be sent to your enlisted e-mail address.
Step 2: Upload Details like Picture, Signature & Thumb Impression
- Candidates need to Upload their Scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The Specifiication for the Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression is given in the table below:
|Thumb impression||10kb to 30 kb|
|Signature||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Photo||20kb to 50 kb|
- The image Dimension of the photograph needs to be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
Step 3: Make Payment
- Pay the HTET application fee online using a variety of online payment methods.
- Online application fees vary by category, please check out the deatils below:
Category HTET Application Fee For One Level only For Two Levels For Three Levels SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile Rs 500 Rs 900 Rs 1200 For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile Rs 1000 Rs 1800 Rs 2400 All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH) Rs 1000 Rs 1800 Rs 2400
- Upon successful payment of the fee, applicants are encouraged to receive a printed copy of the confirmation page for future reference. This confirmation page will be useful in the future.
HTET 2022 Online Application Steps
Online Registration is a 4 Step process. All Four (4) Steps of Online Registration Process should be completed before closing date as per the entrance notification. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
Before proceeding to register for Registration of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – 2022 you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of Examination.
Step 1 – Registration:
On the First Step candidates should select Exam Levels (PRT, TGT, PGT) A candidate can select one or more Levels as per their eligibility
- After selecting the Levels (PRT, TGT, PGT ) a registration form page will open candidate should select exam subjects.
- Full Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, Contact No. etc. subsequently to get Login credentials.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS intimating about Login Credentials (If SMS is not received, Call Helpline immediately). Helpline No-9810285068, 9717894424, 9289528561, 9289517562. Email [email protected]
- Login with the credentials provided.
- After completion of 1st step of Registration process, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps; those should be completed before closing dates.
Step 2 – Upload Images:
Applicant is required to upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph with white background & 60% face visibility, Signature in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 50 KB-100 KB and digital size of Signature and left thumb impression must be between 10 KB-50 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process. ( Click here for Instructions )
Step 3 – Fee Payment
- Payment of Registration Fee can be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
- After successful payment of registration fee, take printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
- Details of Online application fee for HTET-2022
Here are the FEE STRUCTURE FOR HTET-2022:
Category For One Level Only For Two Level For Three Level SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile Rs. 500/- Rs. 900/- Rs. 1200/- For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile Rs. 1000/- Rs. 1800/- Rs. 2400/- All Candidates Outside Haryana (Including SC & PH) Rs. 1000/- Rs. 1800/- Rs. 2400/-
- Candidate can pay fee online through any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If your amount is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account.
Step 4 – Print Registration Form:
- Applicant must take print of registration form and must check all information filled in the registration form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of Registration form no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration form is essential.
- Applicant need not to send hardcopy of registration Form or any other document to Board, Always keep Registration form and payment receipt with you for future references.
- No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the applicant can verify Registration completion status after submission by login. If you see any discrepancy, call us on HelplineNo. 9810285068, 9717894424, 9289528561, 9289517562.(7 days, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm) Email [email protected]
Applicant is allowed to submit only one application form . Multiple applications of applicants are liable to be rejected.
Documents required for HTET 2022 Online Application
Before proceeding to fill the Application form, please ensure that you have the following information ready at hand:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile/Phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Personal details.
- Valid Photo ID
- Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour size photograph with white background
- Image of signature & Image of Thumb Impression
- Category Certificate
- Required Qualification
- Experience Certificate
Direct Link to Apply For HTET 2022 Online Application