IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 (Out) @ibps.in: Download Final Result and Scores Link Here
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) has declared the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 today on its official website. Check how to download IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 link and steps details below here.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the main examination result for CRP Clerks-XI. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result on the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 – Details
IBPS CRP Clerk IX Mains Result 2022 | Cut Off Marks, Merit List
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Vacancies||7855 Posts|
|Exam Date||25th January 2022|
|Result Status||Released on 1st April 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Provisional Allotment, Document Verification, and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBPS Clerk Result 2022 Dates
The tentative dates for the release of IBPS Clerk Result that students must know are mentioned below:
IBPS Clerk Dates
|Release of IBPS Clerk Admit Card||November 26, 2021|
|Prelims Exam||December 12, 18 and 19, 2021|
|Declaration of Result (Prelims)||January 13, 2022 (Out)|
|IBPS Clerk Scorecard and Cut-off||January 19 to 25, 2022|
|Main Exam||January 25, 2022|
|Mains Result||April 2022|
- NEET 2022 NEET Exam Date | NEET 2022 Notification, Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main 2022 | Joint Entrance Examination (Main) | India
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 for 3600+ Vacancies – Eligibility, Application, Direct Link
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2022, ECGC PO Salary 2022, Pay Scale Details & Job Profile
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Forest Guard – 2399 Posts – AFPR
IBPS Clerk Merit List 2022
- Candidates for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre will be shortlisted only on the basis of the IBPS Clerk Merit List.
- The merit list will be defined on the basis of marks secured only in the Main exam.
- A waiting list of 10% of the tentative vacancy will be reserved up to March 31, 2021.
- In the event of any further vacancy being announced, then that will be filled up with this reserve list. However, this list does not guarantee employment.
- If two or more candidates score equal marks in the main examination, then the candidate who is older in age will be preferred.
Steps to Check IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022?
- Candidates must visit the official site @ibps.in
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection page will be redirected to the home page screen.
- Once the home page is opened all the new updates will be moving.
- Or else move to the bottom of the home page and check for the Careers section.
- Click on the Careers section.
- Check for the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022.
- Click on the link available.
- A new page with Online Mains Examination – Score Display will be shown.
- Enter the login credentials of Registration Number & Password.
- Later provide the given image details.
- After that hit on the Login button.
- Once the Result is viewed check carefully and download for future use.
IBPS CRP Clerk main results: Know how to check
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- On the homepage, look for the result link
- Key in your login details and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Read detailed notification here
How To Check IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022?
IBPS Clerk 2022 Result will be available in online mode only at the official website. Candidates who appear in the exam can check the result for IBPS Clerk by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the IBPS website- ibps.in.
- Click on the link ‘IBPS Clerk Result’
- IBPS Clerk Result login page will appear on the screen
- Enter IBPS Clerk Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Enter Captcha and Click on the submit button
- IBPS Clerk Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the IBPS Clerk Result Scorecard for further reference
IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment 2022
The provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency etc.
- SBI E-Mudra / PM-SVANidhi Loan – Apply Online Here | AFPR
- RT PCR Report: Download Your COVID-19 Report Online Here (afpr.co.in)
- Top 10 Best Term Insurance In India, You Must Buy In 2022
- Infosys Recruitment Drive 2022 | Apply Here Now Fast
- Startup India: How To Register Your Startup In Just 6 Steps
- Vaccine Certificate – COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Download
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2022
The officials release the IBPS exam cut-off marks along with the scorecard. All candidates scoring the IBPS Clerk Prelims cut-off will be allowed to appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022.
The IBPS Cut-off depend upon the following factors:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Total vacancies available
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Performance of the Candidates
The IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Prelims Final Cut-off on January 19, 2022. Check the table below to know the state-wise and category-wise cut-off.
|J & K||72|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut-off 2020-21
Check out the Prelims 2020-21 cut-off from the table below:
|Tamil Nadu||71 (OBC)|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut-off 2019
Check out the Prelims 2019-20 cut-off from the table below:
|State Name||Cut-off (UR Category)|
|Delhi||71.75 (General), 67 (OBC)|
|Himachal Pradesh||62.25 (General), 41.25 (OBC)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||–|
|Jharkhand||73 (OBC, General)|
|Uttar Pradesh||68.25 (General), 67 (OBC)|
How to check IBPS Clerk Result 2022?
Candidates will have to visit the official website – ibps.in and click on the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 link. Then, enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth to log in and check the result.
How are the IBPS results scores normalized?
A. Scores in IBPS Clerk are calculated using the equity-percentile method. The process of arriving at the scores is explained in the above article under the ‘Normalisation of Scores’ section.
When will the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 be declared?
The IBPS Mains result has been released on January 13, 2022, via the official website – ibps.in. Candidates must download their scorecard on or before January 25, 2022.
If two or more candidates secure the same marks, whose marks will be considered?
If two or more candidates secure the same mark, the older candidate will be given preference.
How are the marks calculated for the IBPS Clerk exam?
The final result will be declared based on the marks scored by individual candidates. Candidates can calculate their IBPS marks using the IBPS Clerk answer key.
When will the IBPS clerk mains result 2022 be available?
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 Available: 1st April 2022, Date of CRP Clerk XI Mains exam: April 2022
How to check IBPS clerk prelims score cards 2022 online?
Candidates are requested to refer to this page to check out the marks of the prelims exam. Then, Click on the IBPS Clerk Pre Result 2022 link.
How to check IBPS clerk CRP XI online Mains examination result?
Click on the link that says ‘IBPS Clerk CRP XI Online Mains Examination Result’. You will be directed to the Login page. Step 3: Enter your details – Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth. Step 4: Click on ‘Login’. You will be able to view your IBPS Clerk scorecard along with other details like cut off.