- Dibash Sarkar | Reading time – 2 min 26 sec | Speaking time – 4 min 41 sec.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022 Declared: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announced the IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims Result on 21st September 2022. The Direct Link Provided in the Article will help candidates Download their IBPS Prelims Result 2022.
In addition, IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 for the prelims exam on its official website. Candidates who are qualified can appear in the main exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Declared
On 21st September 2022, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) announced the preliminary results of the IBPS Clerks 2022, IBPS Clerks 2022 Prelims Result has been declared, and Candidates can now check their eligibility and the prelims exam result for the following recruitment process via the direct link mentioned in the article below.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022
IBPS has published the results of the IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam 2022 on its official website (@https://www.ibps.in). Applicants can check IBPS 2022 clerk results by providing login credentials such as registration number/registration number, and password/date of birth.
Candidates who achieve “qualified” in the IBPS Clerk Result 2022 are eligible to take the main exam scheduled for 8th October 2022.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Result 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2022 – 3rd & 4th September 2022
- IBPS Clerk Result 2022 – 21st September 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2022 – 8th October 2022
ibpsonline ibps in Result Status of Online Preliminary Examination
Aspirants who have taken and passed the preliminary exam can take the main exam. This exam was scheduled to be conducted in October 2022. The official website will publish the exam date and admit card soon. Candidates will be able to check the details on his IBPS official website, Direct link for the Result page is given below.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Participating Banks
- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India,
- Bank of Maharashtra,
- Canara Bank,
- Central Bank of India,
- Indian Bank,
- Indian Overseas Bank,
- Punjab National Bank,
- Punjab & Sind Bank,
- UCO Bank and
- Union Bank of India.
Also, Read: RRC 01/2019 E-Call Letter
How to check IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022
These simple steps will guide candidates through checking their results.
- Firstly, Visit the official Page of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Then, Click on IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022 (Link available Below)
- Click ‘Submit’ after entering your login credentials.
- You will find the Result on the screen.
- Check your Result and Download it.
- Print a Hard Copy of the Result for further needs.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022 Direct Download Link
- IBPS Clerk Result 2022: Check Here
- (CRP CLERKS-XII) COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS BY IBPS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING BANKS (ibps.in)
Details Mentioned in IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022
- Name of Candidate
- Candidates Roll number
- Candidates Registration number
- Candidates Category
- Post Applied for by the Candidate
- Candidates Qualifying Status
- Date of IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains Exam
Firstly, Congratulations if you have successfully cleared the preliminary exam, now its time to buckle up and prepare for the main exam of IBPS Clerk, we advise all the candidates to start their preparations from the very beginning, start with the basics and common sections, The upcoming IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 exam requires candidates to prepare for the following four sections: English language, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General/ Financial Awareness, and Quantitative aptitude.
Candidates who struggle with the math portion should reinforce concepts from other subjects, such as data interpretation, missing sequences, and approximations. Also, Since the reasoning area is mostly puzzles and seats, the test taker will have to practice different puzzles and seat problems, including box and floor puzzles.
All The Best for Your IPBS Mains Exam 2022