IIBAF JAIIB Exam Apply Online 2022 process for the IIBF JAIIB exam is conducted twice a year. The aspiring candidates who wish to apply for the JAIIB 2022 exam are required to fill out the JAIIB application form 2022 on the official website. IIBF has released the JAIIB registration date for the May session. The application online link for the JAIIB May exam has been activated from April 05, 2022, onwards.
IIBF JAIIB Exam Apply Online 2022
|Organization||Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Exam||Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers|
|Online Application Start Date||05th April 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||25th April 2022|
Institute of Banking and Finance has invited the eligible and interested candidates to apply online in order to appear in the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers June 2022 Examination.
IIBF JAIIB Online Registration 2022
Candidates can check below the IIBF JAIIB registration 2022 date and amount
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 5th April to 11th April 2022||Normal examination fees|
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 12th April to 18th April 2022||Normal examination fees plus 100|
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 19th April to 25th April 2022||Normal examination fees plus 200|
IIBF JAIIB Online Registration 2022 Link
The online registration for JAIIB June 2022 exam has been begun on 05th April 2022. The interested members of IIBF can click on the direct link below and apply online for JAIIB 2022 Exam before 25th April 2022.
IIBF JAIIB Application Fee 2022
- Fee in the 1st Attempt- 2700
- Fee in the 2nd Attempt- 1300
- Fee in the 3rd Attempt- 1300
- Fee in the 4th Attempt- 1300
How to Apply for IIBF JAIIB Exam 2021?
Candidates should follow these steps to apply for the JAIIB exam:
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If a member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to the applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, center for the exam as also the place of work, etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelled correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction, Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful/incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or the Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to iibfexam @iibf.org.in
- In case payment is debited from the candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. The refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refunds is dependent on multiple organizations and working days/holidays of bank/financial institutes
JAIIB Application Fee
|Normal JAIIB Application Fee||₹ 2,970/- |
(Membership Fees ₹ 2,700/- & GST ₹ 270/-)
|JAIIB Application after 1st last date |
(September 08 to 21st, 2021)
|₹ 2,970/- + ₹ 100/-|
|JAIIB Application after 2nd last date |
(September 22nd to 30th, 2021)
|₹ 2,970/- + ₹ 200/-|
JAIIB Exam Attempts Fee
|JAIIB Attempts||JAIIB Fee|
|1st Attempt||₹ 2700/-|
|2nd Attempt||₹ 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt||₹ 1300/-|
|4th Attempt||₹ 1300/-|
How to fill out IIBF JAIIB Application Form 2022?
Candidates need to follow the given steps to apply online for the JAIIB exam 2022.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, IIBF @iibf.org.in or click on the link given below and skip the next 2 steps.
- Click on the “Examination/ Courses” option on the left side of the screen.
- Now, you will be seeing various options just click on “Flagship Courses”.
- A new page will be opened, and select the JAIIB exam 2022.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Enter all the basic information as mentioned on the educational certificate.
- Unique Registration numbers will be generated.
- A message and e-mail will be sent with the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the information as asked in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable before final submission.
- Take a printout of the JAIIB 2022 application form for future reference.
Details to be filled in the JAIIB Online Form
All candidates need to fill in the details in the application form as mentioned in the certificates. Check the details below:
- Name of the candidate,
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Minority status,
- Marital status,
- Service details,
- Aadhar number,
- Examination centers,
- Educational Qualification details,
- Other communication details, and
- Other important details
JAIIB Registration 2022 Link
The online registration for the May exam of the JAIIB 2022 is now available on the official website from April 05, to 11, 2022. Candidates can apply online for the JAIIB exam 2022 from the link given below.
JAIIB Application Form 2022: Highlights
All the important points of the JAIIB exam are given in the table below. Check all the important points.
|Conducting body||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)|
|Frequency||Twice a Year (May and November)|
|Total Papers||3 papers|
IIBF JAIIB Exam Apply Online Now | IIBF JAIIB Online Registration 2022