ITC Royal Bengal is Located on the outskirts of the business and city region of Kolkata, the ITC Royal Bengal is a gateway to regional heritage and heritage. It offers 456 rooms and suites, 82 service apartments, 5 restaurants, 5,630 sqm of banquet space, and a beautiful spa.
Best property in Eastern India… the Staff are super friendly and goes out of the way to help you.. their 35 members chef team presents culinary jewels throughout the world in the most Royal way, It had been a great experience but overall Ruth at the front desk was outstanding… keep up the good work team. Will be back soon.
- ITC Royal Bengal- Best Luxury 5 Star Hotel in Kolkata
- ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata
- ITC Royal Bengal Buffet & Set Menus
- ITC Royal Bengal Cost
- ITC Royal Bengal Food Delivery
- ACCESSIBILITY : ITC Royal Bengal
- ARRIVAL INFORMATION : ITC Royal Bengal
- SERVICES AND AMENITIES : ITC Royal Bengal
- ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION : ITC Royal Bengal
- Local Attraction in Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal
- TRANSPORT HUB INFORMATION
- BUSINESS CENTRE
- Club ITC : ITC Royal Bengal
ITC Royal Bengal- Best Luxury 5 Star Hotel in Kolkata
On an extended land route, this magnificent hotel is a 15-minute walk from the city center, 4 km from Park Circus railway station and 6 km from the impressive Birla Mandir Temple.
Included are sofas, sofas, air-conditioned rooms that provide internet access, flat-screen TVs and filters, and minibuses, as well as tea and coffee shops. Beautiful suites add separate living rooms. Indoor restaurant available.
Breakfast is included. There are 6 refined restaurants that offer local and international food, as well as coffee and lounge. Other amenities include 3 roof pools, a hot tub and a children’s pool, in addition to the spa, salon and gym.
ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata
ITC Royal Bengal Buffet & Set Menus
ITC Royal Bengal buffet package price
₹2,005 (inclusive of taxes) 1pm – 3:30pm | Mon-Thu
₹2,005 (inclusive of taxes) 7:30pm – 11pm | Mon-Thu
₹2,241 (inclusive of taxes) 1pm – 3:30pm | Fri-Sun
₹2,241 (inclusive of taxes) 7:30pm – 11pm | Fri-Sun
ITC Royal Bengal Cost
Hotel Rooms Start From Rs. 8000 & Goes up to Rs. 50,000 Per Night
Check Above for Buffet Menu Price
ITC Royal Bengal Food Delivery
Yes, they Provide Food Delivery Services via Zomato, Swiggy & Their Official Website
Design & Detailing : ITC Royal Bengal
The hotel is an exquisite ode to Bengal’s timeless architecture and design. It celebrates distinctive architectural elements and nuances visible in many iconic buildings of Kolkata and the region. Clusters of ionic pillars, small pediments, arches, blind arcades, colonnades and terraces distribute the building’s enormous mass to graceful proportions. The interior décor, art and artefacts celebrate the past and present of bountiful Bengal.
Cuisine : ITC Royal Bengal
Bengal has been the melting pot of cultures from across India & overseas and offers a wealth of cuisines. The hotel celebrates the culinary heritage of the region while also offering delectable global cuisines to gourmet connoisseurs. From celebrating the exuberance of the variety of cuisines from the bazaars of Kolkata to menus adapted from the ancient philosophies of Ayurveda, a truly extraordinary culinary journey awaits.
Wellbeing : ITC Royal Bengal
Inviting and expansive, Kaya Kalp – The Royal Spa promotes health, relaxation and inner peace through a wide selection of Ayurvedic, international and indigenous therapies. Promoting holistic wellbeing & fitness the hotel offers healthy cuisine offerings, personalized fitness regimes, a conducive sleep environment and exclusive amenities & facilities.
Sustainability : ITC Royal Bengal
This LEED® Platinum certified hotel, ensures that the promise of luxury is upheld while the planet is protected with sensitivity. The hotel operations are conducted in a manner to have a positive impact on the planet and the community while delivering authentic indigenous experiences.
ACCESSIBILITY : ITC Royal Bengal
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas, or special services relating to a specific disability, please call +91 033 44464646
Accessible Areas with Accessible Route from Public Entrance
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Meeting spaces and ballrooms
- Public entrance alternative
ACCESSIBLE HOTEL FEATURES : ITC Royal Bengal
- Accessible Self-parking
Guest Room Accessibility : ITC Royal Bengal
- Accessible guest rooms with 32” wide doorways
- Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms
- Bathroom grab bars
- Bathtub grab bars
- Deadbolt locks, lowered
- Doors with lever handles
- Electrical outlets, lowered
- Roll-in shower
- Shower wand, adjustable
- Toilet seat at wheelchair height
- Vanities, accessible
- Viewports, lowered
ARRIVAL INFORMATION : ITC Royal Bengal
CHECK-IN CHECKOUT POLICY : ITC Royal Bengal
Check-in: 15:00 hrs.
Contact Less Check-in & Check-out available.
Should you require a late check-out, please contact your guest service coordinators in the lobby who will make every effort to accommodate your request subject to availability. Late check-out charges will apply as per the request
ID REQUIREMENT & AGE POLICY
All guests are required to produce a valid government approved ID (passport, driving license, voter ID) at the time of check-in. Foreign nationals must produce a valid passport & visa.
All guest undertakes to present the documents as mentioned above or any additional documents which may be needed, at the time of check in to enable the Hotel permit the stay.
All guests must be 18 years of age in order to be registered at the hotel
PARKING in ITC Royal Bengal
Complimentary on-site parking
CREDIT CARD POLICY
Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
In case you are using Debit Card, please mention the same at the Front Desk that it is a debit card, so that can same be used for an advance payment.
Foreign currency can be exchanged at the front desk counters at their respective receptions. Foreign currency is exchanged for resident guests only.
We are pleased to accommodate requests for smoking or non-smoking guest rooms. Please note that smoking is not permitted in any public areas of the hotel. There are, however, designated smoking areas.
Pets not allowed
SERVICES AND AMENITIES : ITC Royal Bengal
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Limousine service
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Safe deposit boxes In room
- Left Luggage Facility
- Shoe Mit
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Pillow Menu
- Travel Desk (chargeable as per usage)
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge desk
- Lobby Seating area
- Public Telephone with operator assistance
- Stamping and Mailing facility
- Rollaway Bed (on charge)
- Baby Cribs
- Spa and Salon Services
- Iron and Iron Board
- First Aid Supplies
- Steam and Sauna
- Emergency Exit Plan
- 24 hours security
- Shopping Arcade(Optional)
- Smoke Detector
- Newspaper (on request)
- Luggage Assistance (on request)
- Currency exchange
- Public Restrooms
- Thermal Screening
- Electronic Key Card
- Happy/Luxury Hours (as per eligibility)
- Housekeeping service only once during the day and that to following day of Check –In in the guest absence
- Laundry on-site
- Lost and Found
- Doctor on Call
- 24 hours telephone assistance
- Luggage Assistance ( Drop At Door & Pick up from Door )
- Wake Up call
- Multilingual Staff
- Metal Detectors
- Luggage Scanning
- Boom Barriers
- Emergency Alarms
WeAssure by ITC Royal Bengal
WeAssure, our holistic health, hygiene & safety programme is designed in collaboration with medical professionals and disinfection experts to enable safe stays across all ITC Hotels &Welcomhotels through contact light services, safe distancing measures and stringent sanitization protocols to offer near clinical levels of hygiene at our properties. The WeAssure initiative has been voted as the Best Safety Protocol at the T+L India’s Best Awards 2020, by the readers of Travel + Leisure India & South Asia.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INITIATIVE : WeAssure by ITC Royal Bengal
- Specially curated training & e-learning programs for associates: Conduct & Precautions for Personal, Social & Workplaces.
- Re-engineered guest experiences with zero contact/ minimal associate engagements.
- Sanitised cutlery, crockery & tableware supported with digital ordering & e-payment solutions.
- Advanced & stringent deep-cleaning protocols & sanitised rooms.
- Remodelled hotel layout to support safe distancing.
- State-of-the-art technology such as UV sanitisation, ozonisers, ISO 22000 certified facilities with microbiology lab, advanced disinfectants for long-lasting protection, and more.
- The WeAssure program is available across all ITC Hotels and Welcomhotels.
ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION : ITC Royal Bengal
GENERAL ROOM INFORMATION
- Coffee/Tea Maker ensemble in the room
- Electric kettle
- Electronic safe
- Satellite TV
- Fruits of the season on request
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Minibar (On Request)
- Pillow Menu
- Mattress Customization (on request)
- Mini Fridge
- Study Table reading lamp
- Bed Side Reading lamp
- Fire Exit Map
- Shoe shine Kit (On Request)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Work Desk
- Wi-Fi (as per eligibility)
- In room Digital Assistance (iPad)
- Mini Bar (chargeable as per consumption)
- 4 bottle of drinking water
- Desk chair
- Waste Paper basket
- Black out curtains
- Wardrobe with hangers
- Turn down service (on request)
- Ice Bucket (on request)
- Multi Control Lighting Unit
- Luggage rack
- In room Storage Space
- Swimming Pool
- Bathroom Amenities (on request)
- Hair Dryer
- Dental Kit (on request)
- Shaving Kit (on request)
- Bath Mat
- Hand Towels
- Face Towels
- Sanitary Bin
- Health Faucet
- Toilet Rolls
- Bath Tubs (select rooms only)
- Bathroom Slippers
- Shaving Mirror
- Electrical outlet: desk level
- Phone feature: cordless
- Phone feature: speakerphone
- Writing Pad
- Stationary (On request)
Local Attraction in Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal
- Calcutta High Court – 11 kms
- Fort William – 9.4 kms
- Indian Museum – 7.6 kms
- Marble Palace – 10 kms
- Shaheed Minar – 10 kms
- Writer’s Building – 12 kms
- Howrah Bridge – 13 kms
- Town Hall – 11 kms
- Victoria Memorial – 7.4 kms
- Vidyasagar Setu – 9.6 kms
- Armenian Church – 12 kms
- Belur Math – 29 kms
- Dakshineswar Temple – 25 kms
- Kalighat Temple – 10 kms
- St. Paul’s Cathedral – 7.9 kms
- Synagogues In Kolkata – 8.2 kms
- Academy Of Fine Arts – 7.2 kms
- Calcutta Race Course – 9.4 kms
- Eden Gardens – 10 kms
- Missionaries Of Charity – 5.8 kms
- National Library – 8.3 kms
- Gariahat – 6.9 kms
- New Market – 8.3 kms
- Dakshinapan – 8.2 kms
- South City Mall – 9.4 kms
- City Centre – 6.5 kms
- Forum – 7.1 kms
- Quest Mall – 4.5 kms
- Acropolis – 5.3 kms
TRANSPORT HUB INFORMATION
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (CCU)
- Distance from the Hotel – 15 Kms
- Howrah Railway Station, Kolkata
- Distance from the Hotel – 13.4 Kms
- Copy service
- Fax service
- Full-service Business Centre
- Internet Printing
- Computer with internet usage (30 minutes complimentary for resident guests)
Club ITC : ITC Royal Bengal
Reward yourself with Club ITC, one of India’s most transparent, flexible and easy-to-use loyalty programme for over three decades. As a Club ITC member, gain access to a wide range of exclusive member benefits across 65+ hotels pan India with acknowledged award winning restaurants and rejuvenating wellness centers for memorable experiences and contactless redemption for hotel experiences like Reward Nights, spa, laundry, dining and more.
Awarded for the best redemption ability and best customer service at the prestigious Freddie’s Awards 2020 and the Best Loyalty Programme at the 2019 Travel + Leisure Awards, members of Club ITC gain access to a wide range of benefits which accelerate as they move up tiers, including free stays, room upgrades, dining experiences, spa therapies and more.
Key Highlights : Club ITC : ITC Royal Bengal
Club ITC Benefits & Privileges at a glance
Simplicity & Transparency
- Earn 2%-5% of the eligible spends as Green Points.
- 1 Green Point=Re. 1
- The more you stay, the faster you move up the tiers & benefits multiply
Member Only Rates
Club ITC member get upto 10% additional savings for all bookings made through itchotels.com.
Unlock exceptional experiences at your favourite hotels using your Green Points. Experiences start from 3000 Green Points.
Redeem your Green Points for impromptu holidays, staycations, fine dining experiences, spa sojourns and more using your mobile phone
Redeem your Club ITC Green points for award nights at more than 6500 Marriott Hotels & Resorts worldwide and discover exciting destinations.
Members receive a bouquet of e-vouchers on achieving/retaining higher tier status such as savings on spa & dining experiences, room upgrades etc. Members may redeem the Value e-vouchers digitally.
Each spend and room night counts! Members carry forward excess room nights and eligible spends to the next calendar year to enable upgrades to their next tier faster.
Share your Joy!
Members can transfer/ gift Green Points to other Club ITC membership accounts. So, your loved ones can be a part of the programme and enjoy the benefits too.
Points Never Expire
Green Points never expire for active members
Receive complimentary Wi-Fi for your stays at participating hotels.