JEE Main Result 2022 is released today i.e. 08th August 2022 by National Testing Agency, Students are requested to Follow this LIVE News Article and Bookmark it to get the Latest Updates Instantly with Notification
JEE is an Indian standardized CBT (computer-based test) for admission in various IITs, technical undergraduate programs in engineering, IIMS, architecture, and planning across India, simultaneously known as the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main. The JEE Main is a computer-based version of JEE Exam that was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur.
This exam will be conducted for providing admission in UG, Integrated PG, or UG-PG Dual Degree courses offered in engineering, architecture, sciences, pharmaceutics, etc. The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur will release JEE Main Result 2022 on 8th August 2022.
- JEE Main Exam Dates 2022
- JEE Main Result 2022 – Date
- Details Mentioned in JEE Main Result 2022
- JEE Main Rank List 2022
- JEE Main Result 2022 | LIVE UPDATES
- JEE Main Cut Off 2022
- How to Check JEE Main Result 2022
- || Official Links For IIT JEE Main Result 2022 ||
JEE Main Exam Dates 2022
1st Session JEE Main Dates 2022 (June)
|Release of 1st Session JEE Main 2022 application forms||March 1st, 2022|
|Last date for paying application fees||March 31st, 2022 (up to 11:30 p.m.)|
|Application form correction dates||6 to 8 April 2022|
|JEE Main admit card release date||June 21, 2022|
|JEE Main exam dates||June 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29|
|JEE Main 1st session answer key release date||July 06, 2022|
|Window Open for challenging JEE Main answer key||02 July to 04 July 2022 (up to 11:50 p.m.)|
|JEE Main 2022 1st session result Announcement||July 10, 2022|
2nd Session JEE Main Dates 2022 (July)
|Release of 2nd Session JEE Main 2022 application forms||June 01 to June 30, 2022 (up to 9:00 p.m.)|
|Last date for paying application fees||June 30, 2022 (11:50 p.m.)|
|Application form correction dates||01 July to 03 July 2022 (up to 11:50 p.m.)|
|JEE Main admit card release date||July 21, 2022|
|JEE Main exam dates||July 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30|
|JEE Main 2nd session answer key release date||To be announced|
|Window Open for challenging JEE Main answer key||To be announced|
|JEE Main 2022 2nd session result Announcement||8th August 2022|
JEE Main Result 2022 – Date
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur will release JEE Main result on 8th August 2022. JEE Main Result 2022 will be declared very soon, candidates must expect their result by August 2022. Candidates will be able to check their results through the website of conducting authority by online mode only.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
- After the declaration of the result, every qualified candidate will have to participate in JEE Advance 2022.
- The counseling process will be the last process by which authority will distribute the seats accordingly.
Details Mentioned in JEE Main Result 2022
The following details are printed on the scorecard of JEE Main Result 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Mobile Number
- Registered Email ID
- Candidate’s Status: whether documents are valid
- Exam Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank secured in Common Rank List
- Category Rank, etc.
- NCVT ITI CBT Exam Hall Ticket 2022 [Direct Download Link] – AFPR
- TS EAMCET Agriculture Response Sheet Released: Direct Download Link
- KPTCL Hall Ticket 2022 | KPTCL Admission Ticket 2022 – AE, AO, JE Posts
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Apply Now For 900 Posts @rbi.org.in – AFPR
JEE Main Rank List 2022
- Candidates who will appear in both papers (paper 1 and paper 2) of JEE Main will be considered for the ranking.
- JEE Main rank will be released to get selected in the rank list.
- Marks obtained in both exams will be considered for calculating the rank.
The minimum percentage of marks taken for inclusion in the rank list is given below (as per last year):
|Rank List||Min % of Marks in each Sub.||Min % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS Rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
JEE Main Result 2022 | LIVE UPDATES
JEE Main Cut Off 2022
- Cut-off marks will be the minimum score required by the candidates to qualify for the exam.
- The cut-off score (opening and closing rank) will be different for various courses offered by IITs and ISM.
- The cut-off score will be based on various terms like difficulty level of exam, marks scored by candidates, students appearing in the exam, etc.
How to Check JEE Main Result 2022
Here we have mentioned some simple steps to check the IIT JEE Main Result 2022:
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains 2022.
- Search for (candidate portal) on the Homepage.
- Fill in all the required details such as Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- JEE Main Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of it.
- Candidates are instructed to take some extra printouts of the result and keep them safe till the admission process.
|| Official Links For IIT JEE Main Result 2022 ||
Result Check Link: (Click Here) Released
View ResulDirect Link JEE Main Result 2022
NTA Result (ntaresults.nic.in)
When IITs will Declare JEE Main 2022 results?
The results for JEE Main 2022 will be announced by NTA on August 08, 2022.
What is the JEE Main Result Date 2022?
The Joint Entrance Examination Board has announced that the JEE Main Result 2022 will be declared on 8th August 2022.
How to Check JEE Main Result 2022?
Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Mains 2022.
Step 2: Search for (candidate portal) on the Homepage.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details such as Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: JEE Main Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Download and take the printout of it.
Step 7: Candidates are instructed to take some extra printouts of the result and keep them safe till the admission process.