1,978 Posts – National Disaster Response Force – NDRF Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – (NDRF) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Candidated gor Various Posts, Applications are invited for the post of Group A, B, C. Last Date of Registration is 17th October 2021.
Other details like Required Age Limit, Education Qualification Details, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Please read the whole article to know more about the Exam.
NDRF Recruitment 2021
|Organization||NATIONAL DISASTER RESPONSE FORCE|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,978 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Official Website||http://www.ndrf.gov.in/ (CHECK BELOW FOR OFFICIAL LINK)|
Details of Vacancies:
National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) is a deputationist force under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The Battalions of this force are deployed in various places of the country to provide rescue and relief
operations during natural or manmade disasters in the country and abroad.
Applications are invited for the following Technical posts of Group – ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ in NDRF on
deputation basis within 60 days from the date of publication in employment news:-
- Assistant Commandant
- Head Constable
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Commandant (Assistant Engineer) (Civil)||14|
|Assistant Commandant (Medical Officer Veterinary/ Veterinary Assistant Surgeon)||07|
|Assistant Commandant (Communication/ Telecom)||14|
|Inspector (Junior Engineer)||06|
|Inspector Radio Operator (RO)||06|
|Inspector (Radio Mechanic/ Junior Electrical Technician)||10|
|Sub-Inspector (Motor Mechanic)||12|
|Sub-Inspector (Junior Engineer Civil/ Structural)||203|
|Sub-Inspector (Junior Engineer) Electrical||250|
|Sub-Inspector Radio Operator (RO)||134|
|Sub-Inspector (Radio Mechanic/ Junior Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Technician)||19|
|Head Constable (Carpenter)||08|
|Head Constable (Welder)||11|
|Head Constable (Plumber)||06|
|Head Constable (Mason)||09|
|Head Constable Radio Operator (RO)||180|
|Head Constable (Radio Fitter/ Radio Technician)||12|
|Head Constable (Nursing/ Midwifery)||300|
|Head Constable (Paramedics)||200|
|Head Constable/ Technician (Blacksmith or Fitter Mechanists or Instrumentation or Motor or Engine Mechanics or equivalent)||240|
|Head Constable (Electrician)||215|
Total Vacancy: 1978
- 975 Posts – SI, Platoon Commander – Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 31 October
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works- Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in West Bengal
- Forest Guard Recruitment UKSSSC 2021 (894 Posts)
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – 1,978 Posts – Last Date 17 October
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NDRF Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
All selected candidates are eligible for drawing Pay & Allowances including Deputation allowance as
applicable to Central Government employees.
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs.1,77,500/-
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 9th October 2020
G.S.R. 620(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (f) of sub-section (2) of section 75 of
the Disaster Management Act, 2005 (53 of 2005) read with rule 3 of the National Disaster Response Force
Rules, 2008 and in supersession of the National Disaster Response Force, Group ‘A’ Technical posts
Recruitment Rules, 2010, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the
Central Government hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the posts of
Assistant Commandant (Assistant Engineer Civil/Electrical), Assistant Commandant (Medical Officer
Veterinary/ Veterinary Assistant Surgeon) and Assistant Commandant (Communication/Telecom) in the
National Disaster Response Force under the Ministry of Home Affairs, namely:-
- Short title and commencement. – (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, National
Disaster Response Force, Assistant Commandant (Technical) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
6 THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(i)]
- Number of posts, classification and level in pay matrix. – The number of posts, their classification, level
in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications etc. – The method of recruitment, age-limit,
qualifications and other matters relating to the said posts shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the
- Disqualification. – No person –
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the
personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so
doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax. – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do,
it may, by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, and in consultation with Central Government, relax
any of the provisions of these rules with respect of any class or category of persons.
- Saving. – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions
required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-servicemen and other special
categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRSafpr.co.in
New Delhi, the 30th June, 2021
G.S.R. 454(E)—In the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Home Affairs,
published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R.
621(E) dated the 9th October, 2020 at page 26, in column (12), for blank Space, read “Not applicable”.
[F. No. 1-3/2017-NDRF]
ASHISH KUMAR SINGH, Under Secy.
Mode of Selection: NDRF
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode: NDRF Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.ndrf.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address as given in the notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.08.2021 to 17.10.2021
- “DIG(Estt), HQ NDRF, 6th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001.″
We are wishing all the students Good Luck & All The Best
Now that you have got complete information about NDRF Recruitment 2021 in this article, please share it.
Comments are Open for Conversation.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021-2022 Important Check Here Now
- Most Eligible Bachelor Box Office Collection – Overall 7 Days Results Check Here
- RPSC RAS Admit Card 2021 Direct Link Download at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Apply Online Fast-7855 Clerk Vacancies | ibps.in
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 21 October
- Durga Puja 2021: Date, Time, Significance, And Celebrations
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | TCS Jobs 2021-BCA / B.Sc / B.Voc – Apply Here Now
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021: 2,056 Posts- Last Date 25 October-Apply Here Now
- SBI Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 18 October-606 Posts
- Punjab Police Head Constable Result 2021 All Details Check Here
How To Apply for NDRF Recruitment 2021
Candidates applying for NDRF Group A, B, C Jobs 2021 through NDRF Recruitment 2021 must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the NDRF Group A B C Notification 2021 and send the same to the “DIG(Estt), HQ NDRF, 6th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001” before October 18, 2021 through a proper mail, send early to avoid delay.
What is the Selection Procedure for NDRF Recruitment 2021
Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
What is the Salary of NDRF Recruitment 2021 Jobs
Salary (Per Month)
What is the Total Vacancies for NDRF Recruitment 2021
Total Vacancy: 1978