NEET Phase 2 Registration 2021 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will open the NEET 2021 Phase 2 registration process shortly at neet.nta.nic.in. Registration for NEET PG has begun for candidates who will complete their internship by September 30, 2021. The NEET 2nd phase registration 2021 start dates have not been announced as of yet. While the NEET PG 2021 edit window is now open for candidates who have already registered.
- NEET 2021 Application Form – Phase 2 (Re-Opening Soon)
- NEET 2021 Application Form – Important Dates
- NEET 2021 phase 2 registration date by NTA
- NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2021
- What are the documents to be kept before apply For NEET Phase 2 – 2021 Application Form?
- What are the Procedures to apply for NEET 2021 Application Form?
- Documents to be kept Safe Until NEET 2021 Admission
- What to do if you forgot the password for NEET 2021 Application Form?
- Application Fee for NEET 2021
- NEET 2021 Application Form Requirements
- Payment of the NEET Application Fee is the fourth step.
- Image Discrepancy in NEET 2021 Application Form Correction
- NEET Correction Period
- Details that cannot be edited in the NEET correction window:
- Steps for the 2021 NEET correction window
NEET 2021 Application Form – Phase 2 (Re-Opening Soon)
New Update on 23-09-2021: NEET 2021 Application Form – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will open the NEET 2021 Phase 2 registration process shortly at neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET 2nd phase registration start dates have not been announced yet. As per the latest update, the NEET 2021 application process has been divided into two phases.
- The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has reopened the NEET PG 2021 registration and edit window from 07:00 PM on August 16 to 25, 2021.
- Registration for NEET PG has begun for candidates who will complete their internship by September 30, 2021.
- While the NEET PG 2021 edit window is now open for candidates who have already registered.
- Previously, the NEET PG 2021 application final edit window for image correction was reopened from April 5 to 7.
- A total of 174886 applications with successful payment were received for NEET-PG 2021. However, payment for 1063 applications remained pending until the deadline.
- On February 23, the NEET PG 2021 application form was made available by the authorities. The registration deadline for NEET PG was March 15, 2021.
- However, a new NEET PG 2021 admit card will be issued in accordance with the schedule. On the day of the exam, candidates must have their NEET PG hall ticket with them.
Check Here – NEET 2021 Application Form
View – NEET 2021 Application Form
NEET 2021 Application Form – Important Dates
- It is conducted only once a year by the National Testing Agency and this exam is conducted at the national level.
- The Phase 1 exam for this exam was held on 12 September 2021, for which the online application was started on 13 July 2021, and T
- he last date to apply was fixed on 10 August 2021. For this, it was conducted in online mode only on the official website for a specified period of time.
NEET 2021 phase 2 registration date by NTA
|NEET 2021 exam date||September 12, 2021|
|NEET phase 2 registration start date||To be announced|
|NEET Phase 2 registration last date||To be announced|
|NEET 2021 answer key||To be announced|
|NEET 2021 result date||To be announced|
|Publication of NTA NEET Information Brochure||July 13, 2021 – Started|
|Start date for NTA NEET 2021 application form||July 13, 2021, 5:00 PM|
|Last date to fill NEET online form||August 10, 2021, till 09:50 PM|
|Last date to submit registration fees||August 10, 2021, up to 11:50 PM|
|NEET 2021 Correction window available||August 11, 2021|
|Last date of the correction window||August 14, 2021 – Closed|
|NEET admit card release date||3 days before the exam|
|NEET 2021 exam date||September 12, 2021|
|NEET 2021 phase 2 application form release date||To be announced|
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2021
|Nationality||Candidates eligible for NEET 2021 include: Indian Nationals Foreign Nationals NRI PIOOCI|
|Age requirement for NEET 2021||Aspirants applying for NEET 2021 must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of admission as of 31 December 2021.|
|Minimum Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board.|
|Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination||General – 50%,OBC/SC/ST – 40%,PWD – 45%|
|Number of permitted attempts||There are no restrictions on the maximum NEET attempt limit 2021.|
What are the documents to be kept before apply For NEET Phase 2 – 2021 Application Form?
It is advisable to keep specific details and documents ready before filling the NEET Application Form 2020. This ensures a smooth registration and application experience, along with minimal chances of mistakes.
The first thing to ensure is the usage of the prescribed browser, which is also compatible. Other things to keep ready while filling the NEET Application Form 2021 are as follows:
- A valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address
- Class 10 and Class 12(Marksheet, certificate, school details, etc.)
- Correct spelling of Father and Mother’s name
- Candidate Aadhaar number
- Class 12 Roll number provided by the Board/Election Card (EPIC No.),
- Passport Number, ration card number, bank account, or any other valid Govt. identity number
- Candidates Scanned images of passport-sized photograph, and signature, and additional documents (if applicable).
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details (for online payment)
What are the Procedures to apply for NEET 2021 Application Form?
Students are advised to follow these steps to avoid making mistakes while filling up the NEET 2021 Application Form.
Students must enter their name, mother’s name, father’s name (in capital letters) as given in the Class xii application. Candidate can choose password must also be created as per the provided specifications, which will be the password for all future login. A provisional NEET 2021 application number will be generated after NEET registration. This will be the Candidate user ID that will have to be used for logging in.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Person with Disabilities
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Security Pin
Fill Up NEET 2021 Application Form
- Do you belong to Minority Category?
- Are you suffering from Diabetes Type I?
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Place of Birth
- The medium of the NEET question paper will have to be chosen from all the languages available. Students can choose from English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Urdu. It is to be noted that except English, Hindi, and Urdu, other languages option is available only if the NEET Exam Center 2021 chosen is in the state of origin of that language.
- The list of 155 exam cities will give as a drop-down list. Students must choose at least four exam centres in the order of their preference.
- Name of School Education Board
- Name of School /College
- Address of School/College
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks Secured in Class 10, Class 11, College
After filling out the details in the NEET Application Form 2021, the next step is to upload scanned copies of the photograph and Candidate signature as specified.
- Candidate Passport Photograph
- Class 10 certificate
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Postcard size photo
NEET Application Fee 2021
NEET application fee 2021 can be paid online only. Students must ensure that the Credit Card /Debit card used for payment is within the validity period. Students should check the account’s balance and keep all the details ready before logging on to submit the application form for net banking.
- Through Debit/Credit/ Net Banking & Unified Payment Interface (UPI) using SBI(State Bank of India)/Syndicate /ICICI/HDFC Bank/Paytm service provider.
- Note: Candidate Keeps the proof of payment in the form of transaction ID/ receipt in case of online payment safe till NEET 2020 admission is complete.
Documents to be kept Safe Until NEET 2021 Admission
- Printout of NEET 2021 confirmation page
- Proof of payment of application fee
- 6 to 8 copies of photograph uploaded
- Copy of system generated Self-Declaration in respect of candidate from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Check Now Clerk Results Download
- Siliguri College Online Admission 2021-22- AFPR
- WBCS 2022 – Overview, Dates, Eligibility, Online Application, Syllabus, Selection Process
- Forest Guard Recruitment UKSSSC 2021 (894 Posts)
What to do if you forgot the password for NEET 2021 Application Form?
There are two methods to retrieving it. However, before going to that, there are a few steps they must follow. Click on, Forgot password link in the candidate’s login. Two options will come on the screen.
- Candidates will have to enter the following details.
- NEET 2021 Application No
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Enter security pin which is case sensitive
- For this option, candidates must enter the following details.
- NEET Application No
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Security Question
- Enter the security pin, which is case sensitive.
Application Fee for NEET 2021
An essential part of applying for NEET PG 2021 will be paying its fee. Application fee amounts are as follows.
|Category||NEET PG Application Fee|
NEET 2021 Application Form Requirements
Many aspirants filling out the NTA NEET 2021 Application Form may encounter a problem uploading NEET photos/documents following the specifications.
- The size of images is not specified in the NTA’s replica of filling out the NEET-UG application form.
- The application form will not be accepted if the NEET photos and documents are not resized.
- As a result, medical students are advised to use an online tool to resize the images uploaded in the NEET 2021 Application Form.
- The dimensions to be used when creating NEET 2021 photos and documents are listed below.
NEET Document Specifications
|Documents||Specifications||Size and Format||Specification for tool|
|Photograph||Latest photograph white background80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background||Size – 10 Kb to 200 KbFormat – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Postcard size picture||Must be taken on or after September 1, 2019.Preferably with the name and date of taking a photograph. The photograph should not be with a cap or goggles.80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background||4″x6″ (Size 50 kb – 300 kb),||4.25 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Signature||White BackgroundSign with black pen signature must not be in capital letters.||Size – 4 Kb to 30 KbFormat – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Left-hand thumb impression||In case of any eventuality of the left-hand thumb being unavailable, a right-hand thumb impression may be used. Blue ink on white paper||Size: 10 kb to 50 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Class 10 passing certificate||The candidate should scan his/her Class X Passing Certificate for uploading||Size- 100 KB to 400 KB||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
Payment of the NEET Application Fee is the fourth step.
The NEET 2021 application fee can only be paid online:
- Candidates must ensure that the credit/debit card used for payment has a valid expiration date.
- Before logging on to submit the application form for net banking, it is recommended that you check the account balance and have all of your credentials ready.
- Online Payment: Debit/Credit/Net Banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) via State Bank of India/Syndicate Bank/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/Paytm service providers.
Keep the proof of payment (transaction ID/receipt in the case of online payment) safe until admission is complete.
Image Discrepancy in NEET 2021 Application Form Correction
The NTA will notify all registered students of the image discrepancy, which must be corrected by the deadline.
- Any changes or corrections to the photograph/signature could be made using the NTA’s login facility or even during the correction window, open from January 15 to 31, 2021, tentatively.
- To correct any discrepancies in their photograph or signature uploaded with the NEET 2021 Application Form, candidates must follow the steps outlined below:
Steps for resolving image discrepancies
- Navigate to the ‘NEET candidate login’ link provided here.
- Enter the NEET application number as well as the password.
- On the screen, you will see the option to upload the photograph/signature.
- Upload the correct images following the specifications.
- Before submitting it, please double-check it.
- Following submission, an OTP number will be sent to the candidates’ registered email address and mobile phone number.
- The NEET correction slip will be displayed on the screen after the given OTP number is entered.
- It is recommended that you keep this printout for future reference.
NEET Correction Period
Only registered candidates will be able to use the NEET 2021 Application Form correction window, which will be open from January 15 to January 30. Above is a link to the online NEET-UG 2021 correction window. In the NEET 2021 Application Form, aspirants must edit any details and exam city selections.
- Candidates can use the NEET application form correction guide to correct any errors or incorrect information entered in the application form and the exam centers by the deadline.
- Candidates are required to log in by entering their NEET application number and password to make changes and use the NEET 2021 correction window. The following information could be relevant.
- Personal details
- Place of birth
- Medium of question paper
- Dress code
- Choice of exam city
- Academic details of Class 10, 11 and 12
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Details of parents/guardians
Details that cannot be edited in the NEET correction window:
- Email ID registered
- Registered mobile number
Steps for the 2021 NEET correction window
- Candidates were required to visit this page and click on the link provided.
- Enter the application number and password for NEET 2021.
- Please click here for a correction to the NEET (UG) 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates can edit the fields mentioned above once the NEET 2021 Application Form is displayed.
- After making the necessary changes to the NEET 2021 Application Form, click ‘Preview and Submit.’
- An OTP will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and press the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- A warning message will appear on the screen, asking, ‘This is a one-time correction facility; no correction will be allowed after final submission.’
- Click ‘Please do’ to submit the corrections, or ‘oops no’ to go back and make some more changes.
- After submitting the corrections, the NEET application correction slip with the corrected information will be displayed.
- It is recommended to print three to four correction slips.
CONTINUE READING BELOW