NHPC JE – NHPC Limited has already conducted the exam to recruit Junior Engineer from Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering. NHPC JE Result Online Application Link will be available on nhpcindia.com, All candidates who will take the NHPC JE online test will be able to see the NHPC JE result 2022.
NHPC JE Result 2022 Summary
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)|
|No. of Posts||133 Posts|
|Exam Date||4th, 5th, 6th April 2022|
|Result Release Status||To be released|
|Result Release Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Online Test|
NHPC JE Cut-Off 2022
Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks established by NHPC. Currently, there is no information regarding the cut-offs from the official website.
The NHPC JE Cut Off fluctuates from year to year depending on a multitude of factors such as
- The number of vacancies for the NHPC Junior Engineer position
- The number of candidates who will participate in the recruitment procedure
- The difficulty level of the Online test’s question paper
- NHPC’s previous year’s cut-off trends
- Candidates are divided into categories based on reservation systems and other factors.
- SBI Clerk 2022 Notification, SBI Clerk Exam 2022, Syllabus, Date, Direct Link
- IIBF JAIIB Exam Apply Online Now | IIBF JAIIB Online Registration 2022
- JEE Main 2022 | Joint Entrance Examination (Main) | India
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 for 3600+ Vacancies – Eligibility, Application, Direct Link
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2022, ECGC PO Salary 2022, Pay Scale Details & Job Profile
How to Download the NHPC JE Cut Off?
Candidates are suggested to download the NHPC JE Cut Off 2022 as soon as it is released. Referring to the cut off marks will give candidates an idea of how far they will progress in the NHPC JE Selection Process 2022. The steps to check and download the NHPC JE Cut Off 2022 are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official NHPC website
- Step 2: Locate the link for the NHPC JE Cut Off 2022 under the “Latest Updates” tab and click on it.
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to a new page where the details of the cut off marks will be displayed.
- Step 4: Locate the “Download” button and click on it to download the cut off marks for future references.
- Step 5: Candidates may also print the cut off marks from the Downloaded Files section of their device if necessary.
How to Calculate Marks for the NHPC JE Exam?
Candidates must only refer to the officially released NHPC JE Answer Key to know the right answers to the questions asked in the exam. Candidates may use the information below to calculate their tentative scores:
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The examination is conducted for 200 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The exam shall consist of Multiple-Choice Questions only.
- The questions will be asked in English & Hindi languages.
- For every wrong answer, negative marking of marks (i.e.0.25 marks) will be deducted.
Get the NHPC JE Exam Pattern for a detailed explanation on the marking scheme.
Factors Affecting the NHPC JE Cut Off
Like every examination, the NHPC JE Cut Off marks are based on a specific set of factors. These include: –
- Number of Vacancies: The number of vacancies is also responsible for determining the cut off marks.
- Number of Applicants: The number of applicants also helps to determine the cut off marks.
- Difficulty Level of Exam: One of the factors for determining the cut off marks is the difficulty level of the examination.
Steps to Check NHPC JE Result 2022
On the official website of NHPC, all candidates who will take the NHPC JE online test will be able to see the NHPC JE result 2022. The steps mentioned below can be followed to see the results
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the NHPC’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the latest notice tab and look for the ‘NHPC JE Exam Result 2022‘ download link.
- Step 3: Fill in the mandatory details like Registration No. and DOB and submit.
- Step 4: The results of the NHPC JE will be displayed on the screen. Download the PDF version of the result and store it for future use.
- Step 5: If a printout is required for verification purposes, obtain one.
Comments are closed.