NORCET 2021 Recruitment – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released the advertisement of Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-2021). A Total of 18 AIIMS in India will be included in this NORCET 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply online from 16 to 30 October 2021.
NORCET 2021 Exam Date is tentative on 20th November 2021. And the admit cards will be available from November 14. Complete information such as exam syllabus, selection procedure and other information is available on the official website of AIIMS.
On AFPR, major information related to Jobs is available.
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-2021)
- Advt No : 149/2021 Short Details of Notification
- NORCET 2021 Recruitment- Important Dates
- NORCET 2021 Recruitment | Age Limit as on 30/10/2021
- NORCET 2021 Recruitment- Application Fee
- AIIMS NORCET 2021 Vacancy Details
- Steps to Fill AIIMS NORCET 2021 Online Form
- NORCET 2021 Recruitment All Participating AIIMS Colleges
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Advt No : 149/2021 Short Details of Notification
NORCET 2021 Recruitment- Important Dates
- Application Begin : 16/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/10/2021 upto 05:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date : 30/10/2021
- Correction Date : 31/10/2021 to 01/11/2021
- Exam Date : 20/11/2021
- Admit Card Available : 14/11/2021
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Apply Online Fast-7855 Clerk Vacancies | ibps.in
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | TCS Jobs 2021-BCA / B.Sc / B.Voc – Apply Here Now
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021: 2,056 Posts- Last Date 25 October-Apply Here Now
- Directorate of Elementary Education – DEE Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 27 October 9354 Posts
NORCET 2021 Recruitment | Age Limit as on 30/10/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NORCET 2021 Recruitment– Application Fee
- General / OBC : 3000/-
- SC / ST / EWS : 2500/-
- PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Mode Only.
AIIMS NORCET 2021 Vacancy Details
|Nursing Officer NORCET 2021||B.Sc Nursing and Registered as a Nurses and Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council, or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and Registered as a Nursery and Midwife in State / Nursing Council with 2 Year Experience in 50 Bedded Hospital.|
More Details Read the Notification.
Before proceeding to fill the registration form, please ensure that you have the following information ready at hand:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Advertisement/Instructions): This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background (read Advertisement/Instructions for detail)
- Image of signature (read Advertisement/Instructions for details)
- Image of thumb impression (read Advertisement/Instructions for details)
- Mark-sheet/Admit Card of Class 12/Class 10 (Board Exams)
- Category Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Vikram Vedha Movie Review: Here is what Netizens said after watching the Movie
- KCET Revised Result 2022 to be Declared on 1st October 2022 @kea.kar.nic.in; Here How to Check Score, Direct Link
- LabhLaxmi Lottery Result Today 4 PM, 6 PM, 7 PM | Nagaland State Lottery
- Free Fire FF Redeem Code Brazil Today Latest – October 2022 (100% Working)
- TCS BPS Hiring 2022: Registration begins, TCS Jobs, Freshers Apply Now
Steps to Fill AIIMS NORCET 2021 Online Form
- All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS, Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test NORCET 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/10/2021 to 30/10/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in AIIMS Various Region in India.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
NORCET 2021 Recruitment All Participating AIIMS Colleges
|AIIMS Name||State Name|
|AIIMS RAE BARELI||Uttar Pradesh|
|AIIMS GORAKHPUR||Uttar Pradesh|
|AIIMS NEW DELHI||Delhi|
|AIIMS BHOPAL||Madhya Pradesh|
|AIIMS MANGALAGI||Andhra Pradesh|
|AIIMS BILASPUR||Himachal Pradesh|
|AIIMS KALYANI||West Bengal|
|| Some Useful Important Links ||
Applying Link 1: Click Here
Applying Link 2: Click Here
Applying Link 3: Click Here