OICL Recruitment 2022: Oriental Insurance Company Limited will soon publish the Notification for 2022 on its official website. The company has provided financial services in India since September 12, 1947, as a public sector undertaking. The OICL Recruitment 2022 is an excellent opportunity for those preparing for banking/insurance exams.
The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is an insurance company in India with its main office in New Delhi. OICL is a public sector undertaking (PSU) that has provided financial services in India since September 12, 1947. The OICL has merged with the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) and the United India Insurance Company.
The recruitment is done for agents, assistants, and administrative officers (AO), and the Notification is released through the official website: https://orientalinsurance.org.in. Candidates interested in OICL positions can improve their scores by reviewing OICL’s question papers from previous years. In addition, we have included all the necessary details on OICL Recruitment 2022 in this article, including important dates, exam formats, qualifying requirements, etc.
OICL Recruitment 2022
OICL Recruitment 2022 will post job openings for the assistant administrative Officer (AAO), assistant administrative Officer (AAO), assistant administrative Officer (AO), and assistant data officer (ADO). Before applying, candidates must read the entire PDF notice to make sure they meet the requirements.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization||Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL)|
|Exam||OICL Recruitment 2022|
|Post||Administrative Officer, Assistant|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Written Exam|
|Vacancy||To be Notified|
|No. of Exams||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
OICL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can view the important dates for OICL Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
- OICL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Will be Notified Soon
- OICL Recruitment Apply Online Start Date: Will be Notified Soon
- OICL Recruitment Last Date to Apply Online: Will be Notified Soon
- OICL Exam Date 2022: Will be Notified Soon
OICL Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
The Notification PDF will be distributed alongside the official OICL Recruitment 2022. Therefore, before applying, candidates must review the PDF of the Notification. All relevant information is contained in the PDF file, including important dates, job openings, application fees, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, and syllabus.As soon as the Notification PDF is published on the official website, we will update this page so that candidates can easily download it.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The online application process will begin once the OICL Recruitment 2022 announcement is made public. Candidates may submit their applications within the specified time frame. Candidates must verify their eligibility for the specific recruitment. Before applying for the OICL Recruitment 2022, candidates must compile all required documents. Once the application link of OICL is activated on the official website, we will provide it. After completing the application process, candidates must send the completed application form to the address listed in the PDF notification.
Steps to Apply for OICL Recruitment 2022 Online
Following are the steps required to apply online for OICL Recruitment 2022.
- Step 1: Navigate to Oriental Insurance Company Limited’s (OICL) official website or click on the above link.
- Step 2: Navigate to the careers page and click Notification.
- Step 3: Download the PDF Notification and carefully review all the information.
- Step 4: Click the online application link if you are interested in and qualified for the position.
- Step 5: Carefully complete the application form with all the required information.
- Step 6: Upload the documents in the size and format specified in the PDF notification.
- Step 7: Before paying the application fees, verify that all submitted information is accurate.
- Step 8: Pay the application fees
- Step 9: Save the downloaded application form for future reference.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Currently, the OICL Recruitment 2022 Notification has yet to be published, vacancies are not known yet, but vacancies will be available soon. Until then, applicants can review the previously posted vacancies for the OICL Recruitment 2020. These vacancies were published for the position of Administrative Officer.
Post & Vacancies
- Generalist: 223
- Legal Officer: 30
- Automobile Engineer: 15
- Accounting: 20
- Medical Officer: 10
- Actuary Professionals:02
- Total: 300
OICL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in applying for the OICL Recruitment 2022 should ensure they fulfil the eligibility criteria, including the educational qualification and age limit. The eligibility criteria should be as of the date mentioned in the official Notification.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
To qualify for the OICL AO Recruitment in 2022, candidates must meet the following educational requirements.
Post & Educational Qualification
- Legal Officer: Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB Degree)
- Generalist: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution (60 per cent for General, 55 per cent for SC/ST).
- Medical Officer: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
- Accounts: Master of Commerce, Master of Business Administration in Finance, ICWAI Exam, Certified Cost and Management Accountant
- Actuary Professional: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university; must also have passed four actuarial exams administered by IAI/IFOA.
- Automobile Engineers: A bachelor’s degree or higher in automobile engineering (60 per cent for General and 55 per cent for SC/ST).
OICL Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
In the following table, candidates can view the OICL Recruitment 2022 application fees. In addition, we have provided the application fees outlined in the 2020 OICL AO Recruitment announcement.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Category-wise Application Fees
- ST/ SC/ PWD/EXS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- OBC/ General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
OICL Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The maximum and minimum age requirements for OICL Recruitment 2022 are listed in the following List:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Full Age: 30 Years
OICL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
To be finally shortlisted for the position of AO under OICL Recruitment 2022, candidates must complete the three-stage selection process outlined below.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
Both prelims and mains exam patterns are important for candidates interested in working for Oriental Insurance Company Limited as AO.
OICL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
The Important Key elements of the prelims exam pattern are given below:
- The exam shall be conducted in an online format.
- The prelims exam will have three sections: English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- For 100 marks, there will be 100 objective-type questions.
- The paper will have a composite time duration of 1 hour.
- Candidates who do not attempt any questions will not have their prints removed for each wrong answer, and 1/4th of the marks secured will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- To qualify for the prelims exam, aspirants must clear each section’s cut-off table.
There will be two questions in the main exam for OICL Recruitment 2022: multiple-choice and subjective questions. The main exam pattern for OICL Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
|Sr.No||Name of the Test||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||40||120 minutes|
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
There will be a 30-point descriptive examination of the English language that will be administered online.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
The syllabus is the essential preparation tool for any competitive examination. Applicants for the OICL AO Recruitment 2022 should therefore be current on the syllabus. English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude follow the same curriculum for both the preliminary and main examinations. In the main examination, in addition to testing the aspirant’s professional knowledge, questions will also be asked from the general awareness and computer literacy sections.
OICL Recruitment 2022: Prelims Syllabus 2022
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Single/Double Fillers
- Error Detection
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Improvement
- Antonyms, Synonyms
- Word Substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- HCF and LCM
- Pipes & Cistern
- Time & Work
- Speed Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation & Combination
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric series
- Machine Input-Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning, Statement, and Assumption
- Passage Inference
- Conclusion and Argument
- Data Sufficiency
OICL Recruitment 2022: Mains Syllabus 2022
The following List shows the AO’s primary syllabus.
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Polity
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Countries and Capitals
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Important Days and Dates
- Books and Authors
- Tourist Places in India
- Current Affairs
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
OICL Recruitment 2022: Conclusion
OICL is one of India’s most prominent and profitable government insurers. Entrance into such a prestigious organisation is a source of pride for the applicants. Applicants for the OICL AO position will have exceptional professional growth and advancement opportunities. In addition, OICL AOs receive a competitive salary and reasonable reimbursements and benefits. To achieve a passing grade on the exam, candidates must review all of the most recent OICL AO Recruitment 2022 notices and begin studying based on the most recent exam pattern.
The candidates who pass the Mains examination will be invited to the Personal Interview round. There will be approximately three times as many candidates as positions to be filled here. The selected candidates must report on time to the designated Exam Centre. The interview will account for 20% of the total possible points.
Undoubtedly, theoretical knowledge is essential, but personality skills and communication abilities cannot be overlooked. This provides you with an advantage over other candidates. Therefore, thoroughly prepare for the personal interview and confidently demonstrate your knowledge.
- Bharat NCAP Result (BNCAP): Bharat New Car Assessment Programme
- PM Awas Yojana List – PMAY 2023 | Know Everything Here
- iPhone 14 Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale Just Rs 32,990, Check Here
- Accenture Recruitment Process 2023 Pass-out | Apply Now Fast | Latest Jobs
- 2000+ Instagram Threads App Captions, Hashtags for Bio & Posts