Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas welcome their first child – It has been confirmed that Priyanka Chopra Nick Jonas baby came through surrogacy. Couples shared their happy news on social media. Their post read, “We are delighted to confirm that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate. We respectfully ask for privacy during this special time focusing on our family. Thank you so much.”
The couple turned parents and shared the news with all on social media. Both posted a similar message reading: “We are overjoyed to confirm that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate
Priyanka Chopra Nick Jonas Baby
The pair shared the momentous news on Saturday at midnight (IST) on their Instagram accounts. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra have all the reasons to be on cloud nine because of their massive fan following and considering that the power couple has recently embarked on the new journey of parenthood.
- Surrogacy became the couple’s first method of conceiving a child.
- The announcement was made via social media.
- There have been speculations whether Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s baby is a boy or a girl since they didn’t reveal the gender.
- The power couple has welcomed a baby girl via surrogacy, as detailed in a report published in US Weekly.
Nick and Priyanka’s friends are happy that the newlyweds are embracing this new chapter in their lives. Priyanka and Nick are also reportedly hoping to have two children sometimes, and Nick’s brothers Kevin and Joe; are delighted to have a new member of their family.
Priyanka Chopra Instagram Posts about her Baby
In the comment section of Priyanka’s post, the Jonas brothers expressed their excitement and happiness with hearts.
The couple, who have been married for three years, shared their family news on Instagram Friday.
“We are overjoyed to confirm that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate.
We respectfully ask for privacy during this special time as we focus on our family,” they each wrote.
They did not share the baby’s name or sex.
Chopra, 39, and Jonas, 29, married in 2018 in India. It was an extravagant three-day affair.
The couple first met in 2017 and took their romance public in 2018. They were engaged after just four months of dating.
In an interview earlier this month with Vanity Fair, Chopra spoke about the couple having a baby in the future but did not mention that they were already expecting.
“They’re a big part of our desire for the future,” she said. “By God’s grace when it happens, it happens.”
Only time will tell what’s next for the happy couple upon the birth of their first child. Both have successful careers, with another series starring Chopra expected to debut later in 2022 alongside Game of Thrones‘ Richard Madden, and she made her big break into American pop culture when she starred in ABC’s Quantico starting back in 2015. For his part, Jonas has continued working on projects with his brothers, along with joining The Voice as a coach, not to mention some promotion for the 2021 Olympics with his brothers that delivered some big laughs.
Congratulations to Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas again, and good luck to them in (hopefully) enjoying some privacy with their child.
|AFPR Homepage||Click Here|
- India Army Day 2022 QUOTES
- Happy Pongal 2022: Wishes Images, Status, Quotes, Messages, Photos, and Greetings
- Pushpa: The Rise Movie Review
- Harnaaz Sandhu Biography, Age, Family, Height, Weight | Know Everything Here – Miss Universe 2021
- Akhanda Movie Overall Box Office Collection
- Sooryavanshi Movie Box Office Collection – Total Box Office Collection Till date
- Kurup Film Box Office Collection
- Travis Scott Escape Plan Lyrics
- Sooryavanshi Box Office Collection – Overall 7 Days Results Check Here
- Motu Patlu