RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022: RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 for the preliminary examination is expected to be released on 20th March 2022. RBI is going to release the RBI Assistant prelims admit card 2022 on its official website https://www.rbi.org.in/.
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF Out, Eligibility, Syllabus, and More
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released the RBI Assistant notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill in a total of 950 vacancies across the country. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India till March 08, 2022.
It was expected that RBI Assistant Admit Card was to release today (19 March 2022) but it seems the release has been delayed and most probably RBI Assistant Prelims admit card can be released on 20th March 2022. Stay tuned for every latest update.
RBI Assistant 2022 Overview
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||26th March 2022 – 27th March 2022|
|Admit Card Date||2nd/3rd Week of March 2022|
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022
RBI Assistant Admit Card will be released on the official portal of the Reserve Bank of India before the exam. The candidates who had applied for the RBI Assistant exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website soon using their login credentials.
How to Download RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card?
Here are the steps to download the RBI Assistant admit card.
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of RBI – www.rbi.org.in
- Step 2: Under the important announcements, look for the RBI Assistant admit card link and click on it.
- Step 3: A new window will open, enter the Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Step 4: RBI Assistant Exam 2022 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Step 5: Candidates can download the admit card of RBI Assistant and save it for future purposes.
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Forest Guard – 2399 Posts – AFPR
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – eKYC Update & 11th Installment
- Happy Holi Wishes 2022 – Images for Sharing, Whatsapp Status, Greeting Status
- CLAT UG 2022-23: Apply Online, Date, Cut Off, Pattern, Preparation, Syllabus, Question Papers
- CDS Admit Card 2022 | UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2022 released @upsc.gov.in, direct link here
- জেইই মেইন 2022 | জয়েন্ট এন্ট্রান্স (JEE মেইন) | JEE (Mains)
Details Mentioned in RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022
RBI Assistant Admit Card may contain the following details about the candidates.
- Name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Name of Exam Centre
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- RSMSSB Fireman Answer Key 2022 *OUT* Download Answer Key Here Now
- ICAR IARI Technician Result 2022 – T1 Cut off Marks, List PDF Download, Direct Link
- ESIC Exam Date Admit Card 2022 –Download (Link) esic.nic.in UDC, Steno, MTS
- CLC Result 2022, Check Result | CLC DTSE 2022, CLC Exam Result 2022
- NDA & NA (I) and (II) Admit Card | NDA Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Hall Ticket Download Date
How to Download RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of RBI.i.e. rbi.org.in.
- Click on the ‘Opportunities’ tab.
- Then, a notification page will be opened.
- Click on ‘RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 for Prelims‘.
- Enter your credentials and click on the Save button.
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 will be opened.
- Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 and save it for future reference.
RBI Assistant Cutoff 2022
The cutoff for RBI Assistant will be released on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India after the conduction of the exam. As the cutoff list for 2022 is not released yet, the candidates can check the RBI Assistant cutoff of each section for Mains 2020-2019 mentioned in the below table for an approximate idea. The authorities also release the state-wise list of overall cutoffs for each category.
- Reliance Retail Jobs For 12th Pass Apply Fast Now (afpr.co.in)
- OYO Internship | 1-Day Internship At OYO | Apply Now – AFPR
- Sales Jobs In Kolkata For 12th Pass | Apply Fast Now | AFPR
- Reliance Retail Jobs For 12th Pass In Kolkata Apply Fast (afpr.co.in)
RBI Assistant Result 2022
The Reserve Bank of India will declare the results of the RBI Assistant Exam 2022 soon on its website after the conduction of the examination. Once the result is released, candidates can check their RBI Assistant results on the official website of RBI.
How to Check RBI Assistant Result 2022?
Here are the steps to check the RBI – Assistant Result 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RBI – www.rbi.org.in
- Step 2: Candidate will get a link for RBI Assistant Exam Result and click on it.
- Step 3: Candidates need to enter their roll number and date of birth and click on login.
- Step 4: RBI Assistant Result will appear on your screen
- Step 5: Candidates need to download the RBI Assistant Result and save it for future references.
- SBI E-Mudra / PM-SVANidhi Loan – Apply Online Here | AFPR
- Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) – Download E-EPIC | AFPR
- TNPDS Ration Card | Smart Ration Card Status | AFPR
- Universal Travel Pass | What is Universal Travel Pass? | AFPR
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana: Online Application, Eligibility, & Application Status
- Startup India: How To Register Your Startup In Just 6 Steps
RBI Assistant Exam Centre 2022
The state-wise RBI Assistant exam centres are mentioned below. The details of the allotted exam centre will be mentioned in the admit card.
|State||RBI Assistant Examination Centres|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi||Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamgga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara|
|Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal,|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Given below is the list of RBI Assistant Exam centres for the prelims and mains examination:
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
The RBI Assistant Mains exam includes multiple subjects and domains as mentioned below. Each of them has sectional timings that equal to 135 minutes (2 hours 15 minutes)
|Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
- Covid Booster Dose Registration 2022 | Vaccine Booking – AFPR
- RT PCR Report: Download Your COVID-19 Report Online Here (afpr.co.in)
- Digital Health ID Card 2021: Apply Now, Benefits – Importan
- Vaccine Certificate – COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Download process, Correction & Verification
- Coronavirus India – Live Map Tracker from Microsoft Bing by AFPR News
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022
The RBI Assistant Exam is conducted for a wide range of disciplines. The subject-wise detailed syllabus is provided below. The candidates can also refer to the official website of RBI for more details about the syllabus.
|Reasoning||Puzzles, Venn, Diagram, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Verbal reasoning, Series, Word Formation, Direction and Distance, Blood Relations, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism|
|Numerical Ability||Data Interpretation, Number Series, Averages, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Problem on Ages, Mensuration, Speed, Distance and Time, SI & CI, Geometry|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Phrases and Idioms, Spelling Error, Error Detection, Synonyms & Antonyms, One word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Fill in the Blanks|
|General Awareness||History, Geography, Economy, Polity, Static General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Science, Sports, Important Schemes, People in News, Awards, Banking Awareness|
|Computer Knowledge||MS Office, Operating System, Database Management, System, Networking, Security, Internet & Web|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the candidates are required to check the RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria before applying for the posts released by RBI. The candidates must have the prescribed educational qualifications and must fulfil the age criteria to apply for the job of Assistant official as offered by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Infosys Recruitment Drive 2022 | Apply Here Now Fast
- Alternate Career Opportunities for Law Students
- How to Subscribe to Employment News?
RBI Assistant Age Limit
The minimum age limit to apply for the post of RBI Assistant is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years old. However, there are relaxations of age for the candidates belonging to different reserved categories.
RBI Assistant Age Relaxations
The relaxations in age limit are provided according to the government norms. The details of category-wise age relaxations are given below.
|RBI Assistant Category||RBI Assistant Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years (i.e up to 33 years)|
|OBC||3 years (i.e up to 31 years)|
|PWD||General: 10 yearsOBC: 13 yearsSC/ST: 15 years|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- All the candidates who wish to appear for RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of at least 50% of marks in any relevant discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Candidates must hold efficient knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Candidates must have knowledge and proficiency in the official language of the concerned state or union territory by the respective candidates.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022: Direct Link, Apply Here Now @mudra.org.in
- How To Earn a Profit Using Cryptocurrency in 2022
- SBI E-Mudra Loan: SBI E Mudra Loan – Apply Online, Interest rate, Process, Eligibility & Loan Amount
- SBI E-Mudra Loan: SBI E Mudra Loan – Apply Online, Interest rate, Process, Eligibility & Loan Amount
- ATM Service Charges 2022: New Charges, Withdrawl Limit, Etc
- Top 10 Cryptocurrencies That Could Give a Big Breakout In 2022