SBI Clerk Result 2021 was declared on September 21, 2021 – The examination for the posts of Clerk in State Bank of India was conducted on July 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2021. Here you can check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021. Candidates can also download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 by clicking on the direct link. Registered Candidates can now check the result based on their name and their father’s name.
Here Candidates can directly check the result of this examination conducted to fill 7870 vacant posts of clerk directly.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021
Applicants who are waiting for the result of this exam conducted by SBI are over.
SBI has made it clear in its notification issued that it will release its SBI Clerk Prelims Results today on 21 September 2021.SBI Notification 2021
- SBI Clerk exam was conducted on February 22, 2020, February 29, 2020, March 1, 2020, March 8, 2020, at various exam centers across the country.
- Here we’ll provide you with the SBI Clerk Prelim Result link of the SBI Clerk Exam held on February 22, 2020, February 29, 2020, March 1, 2020, March 8, 2020.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Check Now Clerk Results Download
- UPCET Counselling 2021- Date, Registration, Allotment, Documents
- REET Exam Admit Card 2021 Download
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 Dates, Process, Fee
- WBCS 2022 – Overview, Dates, Eligibility, Online Application, Syllabus, Selection Process
- GATE 2022 Registration, Apply Online, Date, etc.
- Forest Guard Recruitment UKSSSC 2021 (894 Posts)
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Download by Name
Candidates who gave the exam also can check their SBI Clerk Prelims Result Name Wise.
- For this, you have to go to the Name Wise Result Links given on the official website.
- The date 21 Sept was fixed by SBI to release the results of the examination.
- SBI Clerk Result is Released
The result was released on 21 September on the official website.
Candidates can visit the links given below to check your result. Here, Our Team is going to tell you the easiest way to check the result through the article given below.
- For the candidates to easily check their State Bank Clerk Pre Result 2021, some easy steps have been given to the candidates in the article below.
- You can check your result by following these steps.
- Millions of youth from all over India sat for this examination conducted for 7870 vacancies.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result Released
In the released notification, it has been said that SBI Clerk Result 2021 was released on 21 September 2021.
- Every candidate can check it through the official website.
- You will be able to check it through your name or registration number.
|Exam Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2020||Feb 22, 2020, Feb 29, 2020, March 1, 2020, March 8, 2020,|
|Exam Name of Exam||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Year 2021|
|Process of Selection||Written Test|
|State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Result Date 2021||21 September 2021 (Released)|
|No. of Vacancies||7870 Posts|
SBI Clerk Result link
- You can check through SBI Clerk Prelims Result Pdf.
- You can check your result by entering your name and roll number on the official website.
- We will guide you with all the steps related to the result download in the article below.
SBI Clerk Cut off 2021
SBI clerk cut-off is the minimum marks required by the candidate for qualifying for the next round.
- A general idea on the SBI clerk cut-off, candidates can refer to last year’s cut-off marks in the below table.
- SBI Clerk cut-off marks for prelims and mains exams would be decided by the State Bank of India based on the candidate’s performance and difficulty level of the exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off by State
|State Name||Cut Off|
SBI Clerk Cut off by Category
For other information, you can visit Our Website. You can also write your questions to us in the comment box given below.
- To get the result notification directly on your mobile, Please turn it on & allow the notification icon below of the website.
- All the best, We hope that you will be able to check your result now.
|Official Portal SBI||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Result Official Website (DIRECT LINK)||CLICK HERE|
|AFPR Home||Click Here|
How to check the Result of SBI Clerk Exam 2021
Total Time: 4 minutes
Visit Official Website
Go to the official website for SBI through any of the Link given above
Navigating in the Website
Go to the current vacancies on the SBI website, then go to results.
Click the Link
Click on the first link which says ‘list of selected candidates who have cleared the main exam for certificates verification.
Find Your Name or Roll
Once you click there, a list of candidates who have cleared the exam will open
Search for your Roll Number
Applicants can simply search the roll number or the name and see if the person has cleared the exam or not. If your name appears in the list, then you have qualified for the next round.
If you get selected your Roll Number will be listed. All The Best
- 1. Registration Number
- 2. Roll Number
- 3. Fathers Name
- 4. Date of Birth
- Official Website of SBI Results
- Check our Article for Official Link
Materials: Your Admit Card Follow our Article for Complete Information The detailed process for checking the final SBI clerk 2021 result is given below:
FAQs – SBI Clerk Prelims Result
Is SBI Clerk prelims Result released?
Yes, the SBI Clerk prelims result has been announced on September 21.
Is the SBI Clerk prelims scorecard released?
Yes, the SBI Clerk prelims result has been announced on September 21. The scorecard for the SBI Clerk prelims exam has been released along with the result.
Where can I check the SBI Junior Associate 2021 result?
SBI Junior Associate result 2021 for the prelims exam is announced on the official website. You also can access your result through the SBI Clerk prelims direct link provided on this page, We too recommend the same
In Total How many attempts are there in the SBI Clerk exam?
Yet, There is no limit to the number of attempts in the SBI Clerk exam. Candidates can apply for the exam as per the prescribed age limit.
What are the normalization marks in SBI Clerk?
Yes, the marks of candidates are calculated based on the normalization process. Normalization of Marks is done because the exam is conducted in multiple shifts in SBI
How do I check the SBI Clerk mains score?
You can check the SBI Clerk mains score by visiting the official website and logging in with the required details. check our Article for Detailed Step of the Proocess