SBI Recruitment 2021- State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for SBI Recruitment 2021. ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 28.09.2021 TO 18.10.2021, Applications are invited for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. SBI Recruitment 2021.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON A CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2021-22/17
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 28.09.2021 TO 18.10.2021
Total Posts – 606 Posts
Last Date 18 October
- Details Of Vacancies: SBI Recruitment 2021
- Qualification Details:
- Salary Package:
- Required Age Limit:
- Application Fee:
- Mode of Selection:
- IMPORTANT POINTS: SBI Recruitment 2021
- || Official Links For SBI Recruitment 2021 ||
- Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Important Instructions:
- Focusing Dates:
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||606 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Official Website||www.sbi.co.in –(Direct Applying Link Given Below)–|
Details Of Vacancies: SBI Recruitment 2021
- Deputy Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Investment Officer
- Central Research Team
- The candidates must have passed Graduates, Post Graduate, MBA, PGDM, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SBI Recruitment 2021.
- Fixed CTC – Rs. 8 – 45 lacs per annum
- Rs. 48,170 – 63,840/-
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
IMPORTANT POINTS: SBI Recruitment 2021
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- The educational qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum. Candidate must possess the qualification and relevant full-time experience
as on specified dates.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category including Persons with Disabilities for whom no reservation has been mentioned are free to apply for vacancies announced for the General category provided they fulfill all the eligibility criteria applicable to the General category.
- The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing Government Guidelines.
- PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India Guidelines. The relevant experience
certificate from the employer must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that related field as required.
- Reservation for PWD candidates is horizontal and is included in the vacancy of the respective parent category.
- Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are available to OBC candidates belonging to the ‘Non-creamy Layer’. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but
coming in the creamy layer are not entitled to any relaxation/reservation available to the OBC category. They should indicate their category as General or
General (LD/VI/HI/d&e), as the case may be.
- OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India, having Non-Creamy Layer clause issued during the
period 01.04.2021 to the date of taking up of appointment, if selected.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer) candidates.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated. 31.01.2019 of
Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel (DOPT), Public grievances & Pensions, Government Of India. Disclaimer: EWS vacancies are
tentative and subject to further directives of the Government of India and the outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the
Income & Asset certificate being through the proper channel.
- Benefit of Reservation under EWS category can be availed of only upon production of “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by the competent authority
on the format prescribed by Govt. of India for the relevant financial year as per the extant DOPT guidelines.
- The EWS candidates should note that in case, they are not in possession of “Income & Asset Certificate” for the relevant financial year as per the extant
DOPT guidelines on or before the closure of the online application date, such candidates should apply under “General Category” only.
|| Official Links For SBI Recruitment 2021 ||
Applying Link 1: Click Here
Applying Link 2: Click Here
Applying Link 3: Click Here
Notification Link1: Click Here
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per SBI Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.09.2021 to 18.10.2021