Daily School Assembly News Headlines in English (10th March 2023) – The mandatory weekly assemblies are one of the most important aspects of a student’s school experience, which cannot be done without them. It is a requirement that each and every student present his or her thoughts during the assembly. In most assemblies, students are regularly updated on recent events that have taken place in the world. There is a list of English headlines suitable for school assemblies that can be found here. The possibilities are endless when it comes to planning your news and keeping up with current events as they unfold.
National news headlines for School Assembly
Here you can find a list of the latest school assembly news headlines of Today from around the country that you must include in your School Assembly speech:
- The Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, has stated on “International Women’s Day” that his government will not stop working for the welfare of the nation’s women.
- Deputy Speaker Manish Sisodia, a Member of the Delhi Legislative Assembly who has been arrested by ED, is being kept in Tihar Jail with other inmates, and the AAP is concerned for his safety.
- It has been criticised by India that Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Bilawal brought up Kashmir during a UNSC discussion a few days ago.
- To protect people from the harmful effects of secondhand smoke, doctors, cancer patients, and hotel groups have urged the government to get rid of dedicated smoking rooms in hotels, restaurants, and airports on “No Smoking Day” in order to eradicate smoking rooms.
- There was an emergency landing that had to be performed by an Indian Navy Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) off the coast of Mumbai, with three people on board.
- It has been reported that Pathan Sahil Salim Khan and Ram Saraf Kushwaha of Gujarat have been caught in actor Shah Rukh Khan’s house, “Mannat”, for trespassing and hiding in his make-up room for eight hours.
- For the second time in his career, Manik Saha of the BJP has been sworn in as the Chief Minister of Tripura.
International News Headlines for School Assembly
Here are some of the Latest International News Headlines of Today for school assemblies that you must include in your School Assembly speech:
- According to UN reports, Afghanistan is one of the most repressive countries for women in the world.
- There were two deaths and two escapes from a brutal kidnapping in Mexico, in which two Americans were killed and two were freed.
- There has been a promise made by Rishi Sunak of the UK to stop Channel migrants from entering the country
- It is anticipated that India and Australia will strengthen their economic and defence relations during the inaugural PMs’ summit.
- The European Union condemns the Taliban and Russian officers for violating the rights of women in Afghanistan.
- Six Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces during a raid in the West Bank.
Education News Headline for School Assembly
Here are the Latest Education News Headlines of Today for school assemblies that you must include in your School Assembly speech:
- BAMETI Bihar ATM BTM Vacancy 2023, Salary Upto Rs. 30,000 with 2151 Vacancies
- TS Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Hall Tickets: TSBIE Released the Intermediate 2nd Hall Tickets For IPE 2023
- LIC AAO Prelims Result 2023 will be declared today on licindia.in
Sports News Headlines for School Assembly
Here is a list of the Latest Sports News Headlines of Today for school assemblies that you must include in your School Assembly speech:
- In an interview with Piers Morgan, he makes fun of Ten Hag’s Man United and Cristiano Ronaldo, saying, “Strange stuff, karma.”.
- With three fantastic goals, Kylian Mbappe was able to win the game for PSG. There was no way Lionel Messi could not be the champion after that.
- During the ODI series between Bangladesh and England, Bangladesh defeated England by 50 runs.
- Cristiano Ronaldo “could have” been helpful in this situation. A former Manchester United teammate of CR7 played a crucial role in preventing Manchester United from losing 7-0.
Business News Headlines for School Assembly
Here is a list of the Latest Business News Headlines of Today for school assemblies that you must include in your School Assembly speech:
- A former CEA slams Rahul Gandhi for his assessment of India’s foreign policy: Rahul Gandhi has no tangible ideas, says an ex-CEA
- A new incubation cell has been launched by GAIL to nurture the entrepreneurial skills of employees’ spouses
- The Delhi excise policy: Former deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia has been arrested by the Enforcement Directorate
- Rajiv Jain from GQG believes that Adani Group is among the top energy transition stories to invest in
- CEO Chandresh Nigam has resigned and, Axis Mutual Fund gets a new head in B Gopkumar
- The Reliance Retail unit has launched three new flavors of its beverage brand Campa
Also, Read: Business — AFPR NEWS
Technology News headlines for School Assembly
Here are a few of the Latest News Headlines of Today in Technology News that you must include in your School Assembly speech:
- There is a report that the iPhone 5G modem will be made on TSMC’s 3nm process
- The Android 14 Developer Preview has been released with new privacy features, as well as support for passkeys
- With the support of United Way India, Xiaomi is partnering with over 4,000 students in Delhi-NCR and Karnataka to assist them in their digital learning
- Research has shown that teens can divert their attention from bad thoughts before sleeping by using their smartphones
- According to the US Chamber of Commerce, artificial intelligence needs to be regulated in order to avoid hurting growth and national security risks
Also Search for AFPR NEWS