Siliguri College Admission – Siliguri College was established on October 8, 1950, and has over fifty years of educational excellence to its name. Originally established with the aim of providing refugee students with quality education in the wake of independence and partition, the college has since then emerged as a premier educational institute in North Bengal.
Admission Help Contact – [email protected]
Must-Read Important Instructions For Candidates Before Applying Online
NOTICE Regarding Siliguri College Online Admission 2022-23
Important Information Regarding
- For the Reserved category, Certificate must be issued by an authority representing agencies of the Government of West Bengal
- Acknowledgment Number will not be accepted but in case of absence of Certificate Number
- The valid Enrolment Number can be entered
- However, the father’s document may be entered.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scan Copy of H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card / Certificate or Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule, if any.
- One coloured passport-size photograph.
Course Details / Subject Details
- Apart from forms for BA Honours / Program (excluding Honours in Economics and Geography), BSc Honours / Program (excluding Honours in Economics and Geography), BCA Honours, and BBA – TAH Program, there is a fifth separate form for Honours in Economics and Geography, due to the dual (BA / BSc) nature of these Honours subjects.
- BA Courses you have to Apply in BA, For BSC Courses you have to apply in BSC,
- BBA (TOURISM AVIATION HOSPITALITY) you have to apply in BBA-TAH
- BCA you have to apply in BCA
- Geography / Econimics you have to apply in BA/BSC ECON/GEOG
The applicant should use only his or her own mobile number.
Eligibility Criteria for Siliguri College Online Admission 2022-23
A candidate may apply for Honours/Core Course if only the following conditions are fulfilled:-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in the subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria are 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 55% in the subject.
The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Own or Father’s Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates, should be submitted before the Closing Date of Application
(Certificate must be issued by an authority representing agencies of the Government of West Bengal)
- School Leaving certificate / Migration Certificate (For other boards)
- PWD Certificate in case VH / OH (PH) candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable
Admission Notices for the Academic Session 2022 – 2023 will be available soon.
Please visit regularly.
Important Admission Related Document Download
|1||Guidelines for Admission and Schedule||Click Here|
|2||Counseling Schedule||Click Here|
|3||NBU CBCS Guideline||Click Here|
|4||Seat Break Up||Click Here|
|5||Girls Hostel Form||Click Here|
|6||Boys Hostel Form||Click Here|
|7||Admission Fees Structure||Click Here|
|9||Prospectus of Travel & Tourism Management||Click Here|
|10||Important Notice for Online Admission 2021||Click Here|