Siliguri College Final Merit List 2021- Science/Commerce/Arts
Admission Help Contact – [email protected]
Must Read Important Instructions For Candidates Before Applying Online
NOTICE Regarding Admission 2021- 2022
Important Imformation Regarding
- For Reserved category Certificate must be issued by an authority representing agencies of the Government of West Bengal
- Acknowledgement Number will not be accepted but in case of absence of Certificate Number
- The valid Enrolment Number can be entered
- However, the father’s document may be entered.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scan Copy of H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card / Certificate or Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule, if any.
- One coloured passport size photograph.
Course Details / Subject Details
- Apart from forms for BA Honours / Program (excluding Honours in Economics and Geography), BSc Honours / Program (excluding Honours in Economics and Geography), BCA Honours, and BBA – TAH Program, there is a fifth separate form for Honours in Economics and Geography, due to the dual (BA / BSc) nature of these Honours subjects.
- BA Courses you have to Apply in BA, For BSC Courses you have to apply in BSC,
- BBA (TOURISM AVIATION HOSPITALITY) you have to apply in BBA-TAH
- BCA you have to apply in BCA
- Geography / Econimics you have to apply in BA/BSC ECON/GEOG
The applicant should use only his or her own mobile number.
A candidate may apply for Honours/Core Course if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 55% in subject.
The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Own or Father’s Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates, should be submitted before the Closing Date of Application
(Certificate must be issued by an authority representing agencies of the Government of West Bengal)
- School Leaving certificate / Migration Certificate (For other boards)
- PWD Certificate in case VH / OH (PH) candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 Dates, Process, Fee
- WBCS 2022 – Overview, Dates, Eligibility, Online Application, Syllabus, Selection Process
- GATE 2022 Registration, Apply Online, Date, etc.
Important Admission Related Document Download
|1||Guidelines for Admission and Schedule||Click Here|
|2||Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
|3||NBU CBCS Guideline||Click Here|
|4||Seat Break Up||Click Here|
|5||Girls Hostel Form||Click Here|
|6||Boys Hostel Form||Click Here|
|7||Admission Fees Structure||Click Here|
|9||Prospectus of Travel & Tourism Management||Click Here|
|10||Important Notice for Online Admission 2021||Click Here|