Snapdragon Conquest 2022: Qualcomm Technologies hosted the Snapdragon ConQuest tournament, a global competition whose goal was to put the spotlight on upcoming mobile gamers in various and create awareness around the vast potential of mobile gaming, It was Started in In November 2020.
The competition was streamed live on YouTube at Snapdragon Conquest – YouTube in Hindi and English.
BGMI Teams can now register for the competition by visiting this link https://snapdragonconquest.com, Pick up the gauntlet and register now to accept the challenge! Registrations end on 29th June 2022.
“The Snapdragon Elite Gaming program gives players from countries like the U.S., U.K., and India, a chance to become a champion and compete for a share of more than $2 million in prize money,”Said Kevin Rosenblatt, General Manager, Mobile at ESL Gaming.
The Snapdragon Pro Series gives players from multiple regions, at all levels, a chance to become a champion and compete for a share of more than $2 million in prize money.
Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI Overview
|Tournament Name||Qualcomm Snapdragon Conquest Mobile Open 2022|
|Official Tournament Partner||Tesseract Esports|
|Game||Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)|
|Prize Pool||50 Lakhs|
|Registration Start Date||9th June 2022|
|Registration End Date||29th June 2022|
|Official Website||Snapdragon Conquest|
Snapdragon Conquest 2022: BGMI Tournament Registrations
It’s time to put your gaming skills to the test! Snapdragon Conquest 2022 brings to you, another extraordinary smartphone experience that pays in glory and INR 50L, You guessed it! Snapdragon Conquest 2022 is counting down to Snapdragon Conquest™ 2022 BGMI tournament and invites Players to bring their A-game in BGMI to the challenge.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Snapdragon ConQuest tournament is Qualcomm Technologies’ program to cultivate promising talent in the quickly-growing mobile gaming industry.
Registrations have Started, Teams can finally register for the competition by visiting and registering on this link https://snapdragonconquest.com, starting from 9th June 2022 & Registrations end on 29th June 2022.
- Open Qualifiers (02 July – 24 July)
- Challenger Round (25 July – 27 July)
- Contender Round (1 August – 10 August)
- League Stage (15 August – 31 August)
- Quarter-Finals (5 September – 7 September)
- Semi-Finals (12 September – 20 September)
- Grand Finals (26 September- 4 October)
Snapdragon Conquest 2022: How to register for BGMI Tournament
Here are the steps to register in Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI Tournament:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Snapdragon conquest 2022.
- Scroll down a little and click on the button that says ‘Register Now’
- After clicking register now you will be that it to another page where it will say Sign In/Register and enter your Email Address
- After entering your email address you will receive an OTP in the email for verification
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your email, and verify your account
- Now you have to enter your team details to complete the registration process
- Enter your Squad/Team Name, and details of the team leader or the manager
- Now you will be asked to enter the details of all the rosters of your team.
- After entering the rosters name you will need to enter your and the roster BGMI Player ID
- At this point, your registration will be complete and the dates of your matches will be sent later in the Registered Email
All the best to every squad practice well and win the tournament.
Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI Tournament Format
Here is the Format of Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI:
- Open Qualifiers – 02 Jul – 24 Jul
- Challenger Round – 25 Jul – 27 Jul
- Contender Round – 01 Aug – 10 Aug
- League Stage – 15 Aug – 31 Aug
- Quarter-Finals – 05 Sep – 07 Sep
- Semi-Finals – 12 Sep – 20 Sep
- Grand Finals – 26 Sep – 04 Oct
Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI Tournament Phases
Here is the List of the Tournament Phases in Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI
- Open Qualifiers
- Challenger Round
- Contender Round
- League Stage
- Grands Finals
Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI Tournament Prize Pool
Here is the Prize Pool of Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI:
|Rank||Prize Money (INR)|
|9th – 10th||75,000|
|11th – 12th||40,000|
|13th – 16th||25,000|
|17th – 20th||20,000|
|21st - 24th||15,000|
Category Prize Money (INR) Award Information Most Valuable Player 50,000 Player with the most finishes Most Finishes by a Squad 50,000 Team with the most finishes WWCD 3,00,000 Winner of each match in the Grand Finals series (10,000 INR*30 Winners)
Snapdragon Conquest 2022 Criteria For Participating In The Tournament
Some of the important criteria include:
- You must be 16 years or older to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- You must be an Indian Citizen.
- To complete registration, you must have 4 members on your team before the registration closes.
Steps To Register For Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI
These are the steps to register for the Snapdragon Conquest 2022 BGMI Tournament:
- Firstly Players are Requested to Visit the official website – http://www.snapdragonconquest.com/
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the homepage.
- Enter your “Email ID” and verify with the OTP received on your Email.
- Fill in your details
- Accept the terms and conditions
- You are now registered on the website.
- To complete registrations for the tournament either create a team or join a team.
- Only a complete team of 4 players will be considered eligible to participate in the tournament.
Related, Check These,
- BGMI Master Series 2022 | LIVE on Star Sports 2 | Action Starts 24 June
- BMPS Round 4 Qualified Teams | BMOC 2022, Overall Standings, Points Table, Etc
- BGIS Grand Finals Points Table 2022
- BGMI FREE UC | Get BGMI UC Free Latest
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGIS) All Details, Schedule, Teams, Rule Book | BGMI Esports