SSC GD Constable Physical Test 2023: The “Staff Selection Commission” (SSC) conducts the SSC GD Constable examinations online at the national level through computer-based tests (CBTs). From 10 January to 14 February 2023, the CBT exam for SSC GD Constable was conducted online from 10 January to 14 February 2023. As a result of the results, candidates will now be invited for SSC GD Physical Test 2023 on the basis of the results. Those who are interested in joining the BSF, CRPF, CAPF, ITBP, NIA, SSF, and Assam Rifles as Constables, always make sure that they search for the details of the SSC GD Physical test because it is very important that they meet the requirements of the Physical Measurement Test and qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test. You can check all the details of the physical efficiency test that candidates will have to take in order to pass the physical test.
SSC GD Constable Physical Test 2023 Details
The GD Constable recruitment exams for the SSC receive an online computer-based format, with a huge number of applicants qualifying for the tests as a result of the online format. Every time a position is available, twenty times more candidates will be summoned for a physical test, which includes running, chest and height measurements, as well as a shot-put competition. During the TET and PST, all physical abilities will be assessed, and the applicants who pass the TET and PST will be given job offers based on the verification of their documentation. This process will also take into account the results of the candidates’ medical examinations.
Ssc.nic.in SSC GD Constable Physical Test 2023 Highlights
- In order to assess a candidate’s physical efficiency and standard fitness, the upcoming SSC GD Constable exam will include a Physical Test in 2022.
- As of January 2023, prospective applicants should fall within the age bracket of 18 to 23 years to be considered.
- The physical test requirements for SSC GD constable state that male candidates must stand at least 170 cm tall, while their female counterparts must measure at least 157 cm in height.
- Male candidates are required to have a chest size of 80 cm to meet the physical eligibility criteria for the SSC GD Constable. However, female candidates are not required to meet this criterion.
|Exam Name||SSC GD Physical Test 2023|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Result Date||March (3rd Week)|
|Physical Test Date||May 2023|
SSC GD Constable Physical Efficiency Test Info
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is set to conduct the Ssc.nic.in GD Physical Test 2023. To succeed in this recruitment drive, candidates must successfully complete all physical tests as part of the selection process.
The SSC GD Constable Physical Test will be held offline, at a designated center. Candidates will be required to participate in a race, followed by a physical evaluation that evaluates their height, chest measurements, and other aspects of their physical ability. Those who have served in the armed forces will receive considerable relaxation as they will not need to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test. Only a medical examination will be required of them in order for them to be able to proceed further in the selection process.
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The hiring process for SSC GD constables is a tough one, owing to the multi-step nature of the job selection. Those who have taken the SSC GD Constable CBT Exam and successfully completed it are eligible to move on to the Ssc.nic.in GD Physical Test 2023. Upon clearing the medical examination, the candidate’s credentials are scrutinized before being offered job vacancies based on their medical fitness. After the medical examination, the documents of the students will be verified and they will be given jobs on vacancies after the medical examination has been completed.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
SSC GD Constable Physical Test Details Pointwise
SSC GD Constable Running Test –
- The Female Candidate will be required to run five kilometers within 24 minutes as part of the competition
- In the case of a male candidate, there will only be a 1600 meter race in 8.30 minutes.
SSC GD PST Details –
- SSC Male Constable Height – should be at least 170 cm
- SSC Female Constable Height – should be at least be 157 cms
Height in SSC GD Physical Test 2023
|scheduled tribe||162.5 cm||150.0 cm|
|ST Candidates from North Eastern States||157.0 cm||147.5 cm|
|Scheduled Tribe candidates from Left Wing Extremism affected areas||160.0||147.5|
|Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates from the States/UTs of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Ladakh||165.0 cm||155.0 cm|
|north-eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur,|
Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and
|162.5 cm||152.5 cm|
|Candidates of Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA)||157.0 cm||152.5 cm|
SSC Constable GD Weight Mesurement
To pass the SSC GD Physical Standards Test, a candidate’s total weight will be taken into account. CAPFs PET/ PST Boards will examine eligibility for any relaxation in height or chest measurements following the PET (race) and before the PST. Non-ST candidates can only receive relaxation in height and chest measurements if they provide a certificate at the time of PST/ PET. Candidates who do not meet the height and chest measurement standards can appeal to the Appellate Authority appointed for their center, through the Presiding Officer (PO) on the same day. The Appellate Authority’s decision is final, and further appeals or petitions concerning this matter will not be entertained.
SSC Constable GD Chest Measurement
- 80 cm when unexpanded
- Expansion Minimum – 05 cm
Documents Required for SSC GD Constable Physical Test
- The competent authority issues a domicile certificate/permanent resident certificate (PRC)
- Proof of age, name, and educational qualifications is the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate.
- Certificate from a serving member of the armed forces, if applicable.
- Candidate’s undertaking from an ex-servicemanCaste Certificate (if applicable) from the candidate seeking a reservation or age relaxation.
- Candidates who wish to avail of a height/chest measurement relaxation must provide a certificate.
- Dependent applicants of riot victims as listed in category must have a certificate from the District Collector/ District Magistrate
- Certificate of Nativity/Identity issued by West Pakistani refugee
|Category||Education News — AFPR NEWS|
FAQs related to SSC GD Physical Test 2023
What is the date of the SSC GD Physical Test?
The SSC General Duty Physical Test is likely to take place in May 2023.
What is the eligibility for the SSC General Duty Physical Test?
SSC will invite candidates who qualify for the CBT in the GD Physical Test.
How does SSC GD Physical Test work?
The SSC GD Physical Test stipulates that female candidates must run 5 kilometers in 24 minutes and male candidates must run 1600 meters in 8 minutes 30 seconds during the running test.
What’s the minimum height for SSC GD candidates?
Candidates appearing in the SSC GD Physical Test must be at least the following height: The height requirement for SSC male constables is 170 centimeters & 157 centimeters is the height requirement for female constables.