New Delhi, 06/06/2022: TS POLYCET Application 2022, The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission to all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics /Institutions running in Private Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State and Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed Technology & Organic Agriculture
Courses offered by Professor Jay Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Diploma Course offered by PVNRTVU, Hyderabad, Tentatively the 6 Years integrated (2+4) undergraduate courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basara (RGUKT), Diploma courses offered by Sri. Konda Lakshman Telangana State Horticulture University (SKLTSHU).
TS Polycet Application Summary
To fill out the TS Polycet application form 2022, applicants should fill in the required information which includes private info, contact information, and academic qualifications. before filling out the TS Polycet 2022 registration form, applicants are recommended to test the eligibility standards as laid down by means of the TS Polycet 2022 government. country Board of Technical Education and School conducts TS Polycet, a nation-degree exam, for admission in engineering degree guides to the participating institutes positioned in Telangana.
|Name of Facilitator||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||TS POLYCET 2022|
|Purpose of Exam||For diploma course admission in Polytechnical Colleges in Telangana State|
|Application Process||10th May to 4th June 2022(without a late fee) and 5th June 2022(with a late fee of Rs. 100)|
|TS Polycet Application Last Date||06th June 2022|
|TS Polycet 2022 Exam Date||30th June 2022|
|TS Polycet 2022 Result Date||July 2022|
TS POLYCET 2022 Registration Dates
The dates pertaining to the TS POLYCET application form 2022 can be checked by candidates from the below table, Candidates willing to apply for the TS POLYCET exam should keep insight into the exam dates.
Any changes in the TS POLYCET exam dates will be notified by authorities –
|Commencement of TS POLYCET application process||May 9, 2022 (RELEASED)|
|Last date of submission of TS POLYCET application form 2022 without a late fee||June 4, 2022|
|Registration last date with a late fee of Rs. 100||June 5, 2022|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Date||June 30, 2022|
TS Polycet Application Last Date
Applicants can now apply for the TS POLYCET 2022 test 2022 via the authorized website-polycetts.nic.in till June 6, 2022. preliminarily, the deadline for submitting the TS POLYCT application form 2022 was June 4 TS POLYCET Exam is Scheduled to be held on June 30, 2022.
Steps to Apply For TS POLYCET 2022?
- Visit the official website polycetts.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘File Application’ option.
- Enter the registration details such as Tenth Exam Hall Number, Date of birth, Tenth passing/ Appearing year, Candidate’s Aadhaar number, and others.
- Now click on ‘Show Application Form.’ Fill in the TS POLYCET application form.
- Upload all the required documents. Pay the online examination fee.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Required Documents for TS POLYCET 2022
- Candidate’s Name (One letter for each box)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth (Date/Month/Year)
- Class 10th hall ticket number & the year of passing the exam
- Address of correspondence
- Place of examination centre where a candidate wants to appear for TS Polycet 2022.
- Code of the area where a candidate resides in Telangana
- Reservation Category (BC/SC/ST)
- Special Category (If any, CAP/SP/PH/NCC)
- Minority Community Details
- Medium of Language in which a candidate would like to appear in the exam
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Sign the declaration in regards to physical fitness
- CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 Term 2 (Direct Link) – Date, Check Terms 1 and 2 Weightage @cbseresults.nic.in | LIVE Updates
- CLAT 2022 Seat Allotment: Direct Link, Know Details Here
- Snapdragon Conquest 2022: BGMI Tournament Registrations Begins
- TN 11th Result 2022 Declared (Direct Link) Here
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2022 TS (Direct Link), Details Here
Examination Fee for TS POLYCET 2022
Here we have Mentioned the Application fees for TS POLYCET 2022:
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 400|
|SC & ST||Rs. 250|
TS Polycet Application form 2022- Are you Eligible?
Applicants are rigorously advised to make sure that they meet the TS Polycet 2022 eligibility criteria specified by the examination authorities. Failing to meet indeed a single criteria will lead to disqualification of the candidature. Thus, applicants must check the conditions before filling out the TS Polycet operation form 2022.
- Candidates should be Indian nationals and should belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P). No. 646, Education (W) Department, dated 10-7-1979, and in the subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed their SSC Examination which was conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education, AP/TS.
- Candidates who have appeared in the examination that is equivalent to SSC by Telangana should have cleared all the subjects with a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- Candidates who have appeared for SSC or equivalent examination in March/April 2022 are eligible to apply for TS Polycet 2022.
- Candidates of any age are eligible to fill out the TS Polycet application form 2022.
- There is no age restriction to apply for TS POLYCET 2022
How many Seats are there in TS Polycet?
TS Polycet Seats are determined by Total Polytechnic colleges – 120 and Total Seats: 29,054
How can I apply TS Polycet?
Steps to Apply For TS POLYCET 2022:
1. Visit the official website polycetts.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘File Application’ option.
3. Enter the registration details such as Tenth Exam Hall Number, Date of birth, Tenth 4. passing/ Appearing year, Candidate’s Aadhaar number, and others.
5. Now click on ‘Show Application Form.’ Fill in the TS POLYCET application form.
6. Upload all the required documents. Pay the online examination fee.
7. Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
What is the age limit for TS Polycet?
There is no age restriction to apply for TS POLYCET 2022, but however, Candidates should be Indian nationals and should belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P). No. 646, Education (W) Department, dated 10-7-1979, and in the subsequent amendments.
Is there negative marking for TS Polycet?
There is no Negative marking scheme in TS Polycet, However, Applicants applying for admission to Polytechnics Stream in engineering and non-engineering courses are required to attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Section, All The Best!