UPSC CMS Result 2021: The Union Public Service Commission declared the UPSC CMS Result 2021 on December 30, 2021. The Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021 result has been declared on the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC CMS written exam was conducted on November 21, 2021. Candidates who have appeared for the UPSC CMS written exam can check and download the results by following the steps given below.
UPSC CMS Result 2021
|Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Exam (CMS)|
|Exam Date||21st November 2021|
|Category||Results – All Frontier Public Recruitment News – AFPR|
|Selection Process||Online Computer Based Test (Online CBT), Interview|
|Job Venue||Across India|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Result 2021 List
- UPSC Board released the UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2021. So, those who have appeared for the exam should have to check this page for the UPSC CMS Result 2021.
- Aspirants should download the result to know whether they are selected for the examination or not. To check the result, applicants should maintain the Hall Ticket number and date of birth details.
- Candidates can download the UPSC MSC Result 2021 on the official website @ upsc.gov.inor through the link given.
Step by Step Guide to Download the UPSC CMS Result 2021
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘What’s New‘ Section.
- Now, click the link that reads ‘Written Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021‘
- A new PDF will open.
- Save, Download the UPSC CMS Result 2021.
- Take a printout of the UPSC CMS Result 2021 for future reference.
The official notice issued by the Commission reads,” In accordance with the Rules of Combined Medical ServicesExamination, 2021 notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 7th July 2021 in the e-gazette of India, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.) online, which will be made available on the Commission’s Website i.e.
from 04/01/2022 to 18/01/2022 till 06:00 PM.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Documents UPSC CMS Result 2021
The following are the documents that you have to carry to the center before giving the exam of UPSC CMS etc.
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Office
Steps To Find UPSC CMS Result 2021
- 1. Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- 2. After that, you can see a home page.
- 3. Check for the UPSC CMS Result link.
- 4. Press on the link.
- 5. Mention Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth details.
- 6. Submit it.
- 7. Find your results.
- 8. Take a hard copy.
Direct Link to UPSC CMS Result 2021
Click Here: Download UPSC CMS Result 2021
Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same
ONLINE to the Commission will also be made available on the website.
The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the Commission’s website before filling up the ONLINE DAF and submit the same ONLINE along with uploading the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim for reservation, etc.
The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021 published in the e-gazette of India, dated 07.07.2021.
- TS CPGET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment 2021 – AFPR
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 | @jssc.nic.in | 956 Posts | Apply Now
- IBPS PO Result 2021: Result, Direct Link, Cut Off Marks
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, MTS Steno 3847 Posts – Apply Online Here
- IIM CAT Result 2021: Cut Off, Score Card, Percentile
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022 – 1521 Posts, Apply Online Now
UPSC CMS Result 2021